Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is failing a drug test illegal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Colton33, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Is it illegal to have THC in your bloodstream?

2. depends on the drug test. if you're on probation or something then its probably a violation of your probation and there may be consequences depending on your PO. if it's for a job then it doesn't matter..your results have to be kept confidential. all that will happen is you wont get the job and probably wont be able to apply at that company/any others owned/associated with them in the future.

3. no, it's not illegal to have THC in your bloodstream
    it's also not illegal to be high

it's illegal to POSESS illegal drugs - not to be on them

4. Well unless your driving.

5. QFT...

6. it actually is sorta of illegal to be on them....

7. Depends on where you are. It is illegal to be high in public (i.e. public intoxication).

8. actually laws vary country to country and in some countries you can be locked up for having THC even in your bloodstream or urine. I know this is true in Dubai. If you went to dubai, got drug tested, and they saw THC In ur urine, you can go to jail for like easily 4 years. Look up the article "Human Rights in Dubai" on wikipedia

9. Its not THC in the piss that shows up its THC metabolites so there really isn't any drugs in your system. So no Its not its illegal. Your not in any possesion of THC.

10. Yea, I tested pos for THC at my last job and they didn't do anything to me..