Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Eyes Glazed Only With Smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Remenissions, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Like if I wanted to bring some firecrackers on a trip with me, should I pack eye drops?

2. #2 SovietRed, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2009
    Do your eyes normally get red when you get baked from weed smoke and/or tasty stoner treats? If yes do eye drops help when your eyes get red from getting baked from weed smoke and/or tasty stoner treats?

If so then you have your answer.

3. There's a chance you will become dehydrated resulting in glassy eyes, I could be wrong. It would be best to have eye drops, but most importantly stay hydrated.

4. Yes bring them.

My eyes don't turn unless I have been smoking absurd amounts. But even though it takes multiple blunts/bowl for mine to actually turn color, they glaze and turn pink when I eat edibles.

So bring them, and use them if you need to, but I am guessing you will.

5. If you have some eye drops, why not? My eyes get red even if i smoke a little amount. so I would just say yea play it safe.

6. If your eyes normally get red if you bake, I would take them.
    Might I suggest these babies
    Rohto's

7. THC causes a temporary increase in blood pressure so that's why the blood vessels in your eyes dilate. This doesn't necessarily have to be smoked so definitely take some eye drops with you. Pulse rate and heart beat will also increase.

If you use bong, pipe, vaporizer, or direct ingestion, you will still likely have the red eyes because of THC.

8. Most likely yours eyes will become redish or glazed if you ingest enough.

9. usually it's like 5x worse since you're super blitzed

10. Dude, most people say their eyes are MORE red and glazed when they do edibles.

11. It's got nothing to do with smoking. It's an effect of the cannabinoids.