is everywhere out west expensive?

Discussion in 'General' started by cumberlandncpd, Aug 22, 2012.

1. i really want to move out west asap, colorado or nevada or oregon or washington....is it all mad expensive out there to live? those of you who live in those states, can you make it on your own making $400 a week/1600 a month

2. You could live in Oregon or Washington with that much income. When I first moved out of my parents house I was living on my own in a 1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs with about $1200/month income. It wasn't easy, you probably won't have a shit ton of extra spending money, but it's definitely doable.

I'm in Oregon by the way. I have no idea the cost of living in Nevada or Colorado, but it looks pretty good according to this chart.

3. Weed's cheaper

4. I lived in a three bedroom town house for
    1200 in beaverton oregon. Not terrible

5. Come to Portland, great weed, awesome people and no sales tax :love: Oregon

6. And no more pumping your own gas :hello:

7. Beaverton is awesom, a bit more expensive that Portland, but I just love all those Korean BBQs and karaoke in Beaverton :smoke:

8. Finally!! someone from Portland :hello:

9. My cousin. and my best friends brother live in oregon. They both have families and make it with less income. PLUS, oregon has DANK.

10. West linn but close enough

11. Oregon is where its at. I miss it so much

12. I was Slowly dieing at $350 a week in LA, Cali

Like.. It was very. Very lame.

13. All I care is that the weed is cheaper in Colorado

14. [quote name='"Brohem"']I was Slowly dieing at $350 a week in LA, Cali

Like.. It was very. Very lame.[/quote]

Oh lord! Im about to be in santa monica. Having a hard time find a place for less that 3000

15. damn oregon's gettin some love in this thread, so portland and beaverton eh. i have an uncle somewhere in oregon, which means my probation would transfer to that state since i have family...

whats gas like in oregon? what do you usually spend on groceries a week? job situation and portland and burbs? weather??? sorry, i'm just really considering it very soon, i need a change of pace in my life and the west is so much more chill than the east coast

16. Santa Monica is gunna be pricey. Just move to San Fernando or Ventura or something.. still close to the beach SO much less expensive.

17. HOPEFULLY ill be moving to WildWills side of the Hill soon start living in like West Hollywood/West LA..

SOOOOO MUCHH GOOD FOOD! Gah

18. Cali sucks i know this notice it wasnt on my list. i cant stand that state

19. I enjoy living in rural California. I would suggest that you check out craigslist to look at housing prices in various areas. Where I am, I have a 4 bedroom doublewide for $700. (It is a fairly good deal, even around here, been here a while).

There is a pond with fish across the main driveway, a horse pasture is across the road from us, pine trees on the hillside behind us. Lovely picture postcard scene! The neighbors do have barky dogs (4 little poodles), but one of my pullets has turned out to be a rooster, so we will be even! lol

I do NOT want to live in a city, ever again!

Granny

20. i live in colorado. its all about roomies man. i pay 275 a month for rent for a 4 bedroom house. just work and grow your own weed and you will be living very comfortably here in co. plus there are tonssss of jobs.