Is everything circular?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Natural Mystic, Dec 28, 2004.

1. You know how most things have cycles. For example the 'rain' cycle. It gets vaporized from the lake, condenses and goes back into the lake. Its a circular that keeps on going. As for the food chain, is that not circular too?? (im asking cause i don't know)

The planets have a circular motion around the sun, and moons have a circular motion around the earth.

Now some people believe that our "chi" or whatever that stuff is called is a circle, which tells us our moods, emotions and feelings. So does our life involve a circular motion. Do we revolve around a particular "energy"??

Lets assume for a second that everything is circular.. then wouldn't we be able to move into that center.. and that center would hold the most energy, evecrything would be centered and balenced. Lets take the sun for example.. that is the center of our solar system, it give life. Now lets talk about humans? What is our center that gives life? Most people think its the brain.. but I think it would be something that has more energy... like our soul.

Now relate this to life in general. Society is focused on the outside of ourselves like its the only thing that matters. Humans get so brainwashed that they start to live on the outside instead of inside themselves; thier soul.

Ok, so what happens when you start living on the inside, and start using its energy? Is that what we call nirvana? enlightenment? bliss?

happy smoking :smoke:

2. i don't know, but now you got that elton john song from the lion king in my head...I hope your happy with yourself..

3. Imagine everything ending with it's start...

Mana as it were in FF7...same concept..

Now take that concept and add into it all living things are traits within one 'souls' personality.

So as all the creatures an plants insects ect die off...you grow old..you grow old an die and in turn every type of animal your 'soul' was is returned to the circle and your back to being a baby with all your traits scattered across the globe once more.

Makes logical sense in terms of explaing random death/illness/new illnesses such as HIV.

And in the end it all still goes back to klins bottle or the definitve never ending story.... the world never dies just 'reboots'.

4. yes I beleive everything is so interconnected that you could say everything is "circular" .

5. lol excelent! that was exactly what I was trying to do! :smoke:

6. Theeee CIIIIRRCLLEE OF LIIIIIIIIIIIFFEEE!!! I hate that fuckin song....

7. Live long an hakkunamatada spock monkey..

Ahmm...theres no point in saying it...everyones high right now an that makes no sense. :D