Is everyone ****ing mental?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ImBurnt, Nov 24, 2013.

1. I really have no idea what this means. Yes, he has a tattoo. No one disputes this. What am I biased about, exactly?

Seems like you got plenty of time

I really feel bad for you because this obviously triggered some mental breakdown. 

3. Confidence IS a wonderful thing, too bad you've only got the illusion of it.

It does? Hmm and that is the difference between the best and the strongest, and the average.

5. What happened in that hospital was a case of medical malpractice. Where a nurse didnt give a patient with mild COPD and stints blood that was stat ordered due to GI tract bleeding. Then signed by the nurse as seem at 802pm. Only for the man to be not breathing for 6 minutes and kept there with CPR and brought back with 2 or 3 shocks and 2 pens.

6. Oh for shame, someones not taking their meds.

7. Then once me and my sister and mother got there he still got not gotten the blood. And I was there to see all this because my sister was just completing her time there for anesthetist school. So it was instant ICU access. He then coded again, heart attack in front of us 3 or 4 hours later. It was a tough time, dick. Im glad you too see you have shown your true colors here. 

Just because you cant handle the shit doesnt mean I cant. I come from a fairly accomplished family. And death is a part of life and I knew that during the tough times before everything came out okay.

8. #90 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    Youll go though it too, it is too bad you wont have the great family who are also medical professionals to help. 

I watched someone die from parkenson's when I was fairly young. Death so quickly is a gift for some so unhealthy. Luckily he was not one who got either, but being dead is better than being in that bed sedated on a ventilator.

9. lmao oh god you're like a kid with down syndrome driving a short bus with flat tires.

10. idk if this is directed at me..

but i just have no fucking clue what youre talkin about..........

11. #93 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    Its not directed at anyone. I am telling you my experience and views and being outright attacked for it.

You all lack socialization. You need to quit being high all day long and grow mentally and emotionally. Refer to first page. 

Actually your lack of being able to "put yourself in another's shoes", is a sign of a psychopath

12. @[member="Orioles#1Fan"] you're the only one I see attacking people

13. dont blame the weed.. im naturally slow..

but its just random shit youre sayin, and i guess idk why

14. Its not something to joke about when you actually have the issue, if not nurtured properly you can end up getting a 12 inch cock from Irving.

15. This forum is so cute

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. #99 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013

I am disappointed with it. I thought we were supposed to have a better atmosphere. Obviously I am far from the only one, look at the OP.

It isnt an intelligence issue. Its a people issue and their bad personalities.

17. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvWFY6mJpWA

This thread in a nutshell... in a nutshell...