Is everyone ****ing mental?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ImBurnt, Nov 24, 2013.

1. #61 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013

Because I might be white but I grew up as a white minority around blacks. And I like and own guns.

And having black hair and being sicilian/italian I wasnt excluded. Black girls are nice loking, just crazy.

2. I'm thinking the same thing.

3. that shit dont matter homie..

your race OR where you grew up..

im black and i grew up in the hood.. you never see me talkin about pullin a pistol on here..

its the internet my dude.. just chill out a little bit.. youre always gunna have people you butt heads with, but instead at leaving it at that you make yourself look like a punk.. thats all im sayin

4. I'm crazy as fuck, deal with it :cool:

Why do you care so damn much if there are people you don't see as proper on here? Grow the fuck up and learn to take a laugh at the stupid and insane. You're gonna give yourself a coronary giving so many fucks about everyone.

And he saw the tattoo you posted and thought it was directed at him. All downhill from there

6. #67 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    Not at all, that tattoo is just stupid. Who would put that on their chest? Even specs ops warriors arent all angry like that. Does he have roid rage or something?

In fact being that angry clouds your mind in a fight. And the first thing you want to do in a life-or-death fight is think.

7. Is this a real life internet fight?  lolololololol

8. man what the fuck are you even talkin about? haha.. whats makin you make all these jumps? he just showed a tattoo..

9. This is funny as fuck.

10. #71 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    No, this is a place for people who smoke weed. Whats an internet fight? Do you get that I dont have time for people like Mac? Want to know what I need to do in life? Get to work and set up quickbooks and design forms for the company, and reports, and whatever else we need to duplicate. All before January 1st, 2014. I am doing that and double billing and a host of other shit I do (which includes talking to customers and whatever else you can imagine). I can run the office alone, all I cant do is the accounting. Which I intend to learn. This is a multi-million dollar concerete company. All the while dealing with the issue with my father since November 1st, and I finally dumped the long term gf because she couldnt get her shit together. I have no place for people like mac anymore. Exactly wolf or whoever that was. I dont worry about that shit, and so I block them.

So please potheads, get on my level, in life and in high.

11. Specs ops warriors lololololol
    And you were the only one here that seemed angry to me.

12. rofl 'His tattoo is stupid! hmph!'

13. #74 SiriusWolff, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    BTW the tatoo is referring to "crazy" not angry

[​IMG]

14. I believe I might be a sociopath or psychopathic .

PSN: Biotoxity
    (If you want to add me that is)

15. #76 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013

He has a tattoo on his chest. How biased are you?

And how was I angry we were talking and then I said something about not needing to be so angry or whatever. And boom he goes off and acting like POS and yea. Im not his punching bag. Im not going to sit there and take it, Im going to show him he is wrong.

16. LMAO, dude you're doing wonders for my ego comparing me to spec ops guys just because i have a tattoo.

17. so confused..

tinman out

18. If you don't have time for this, why are you still here?

19. #80 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    I like to procrastinate. I like to relax.

I can still get what I need to done because I know I can. Confidence is a wonderful thing.