Is everyone ****ing mental?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by ImBurnt, Nov 24, 2013.

1. I dunno, I think I broke stuart smalley over there.

2. #43 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
    What choice did I have? Had to block him, he is just completely out there mentally. He needs a lot of help and I already dropped one mentally ill person from my life. Fuck that shit, its only tolerated to be kind. We all know hes a problem.

3. if you brag about owning guns on the internet, you probably dont own any guns at all.

4. im just getting a laugh here, dude is convinced he's fighting the crusades here or some shit.

5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DIETlxquzY

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. lol oh really the state calls me a designated collector

8. I know its kinda funny

I was looking for one that just said "still here?" but I only found that one.

But hey bro apparently you are "out there" mentally so let me know if you need any help  :confused_2:  ;)

9. Not at all, I dont stalk the forums all day looking for people at attack and harass. You all are sick.

10. Orioles, I hope you're paying attention because THIS, is how you offer help to someone.

Thank you kindly, Mr. Dabs *maniacal laughter*

11. We were having a completely friendly and normal talk/discussion and then you all came in to keep your misery company.

12. #54 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    You all are ruining this place, its a disgrace. So what if your life sucks, why do you have to take it out on those whose fault it isnt?

13. #55 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    Im not a bitch and that is why I remain and you wont.

Keep on talking. Lets continue. What else is there?

14. What the fuck is going on in here? Things are getting pretty serious!

15. #57 aPersonUponaHill, Nov 24, 2013
    I dont have a problem with any of you all, I didnt even recall your names. Who is really in-the-wrong here?

Besides Mac for his ability for anger and to go off on people here and in real life like he told us. But hes blocked

16. talkin about pullin out pistols :laughing: for what?

17. I like how you edit most your posts. Like does one or two seconds pass before you think 'OOH!! THAT'LL SOUND REAL GOOD!' and you edit them?

18. It all started because I said some people might constrew his attempts at advice, as telling them what to do (dick move), and then he just lost it.