Is Electric Zoo Any Good?

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by MarijuanaMole, Mar 24, 2013.

1. #1 MarijuanaMole, Mar 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2013
    So I just found out my best friend can't come to Camp Bisco with me this year and am pretty devastated. The more popular, more expensive equivalent for New York seems to be Electric Zoo, but there's no camping and they end shit at fucking 11. Has anyone been there before that can tell me more about the experience?

Also, how is security REALLY? Bisco said zero tolerance policy but that place was a fucking utopia for anything you could ever want.

2. e zoo is the tits.. you dont know what yer missin out on lol

3. I gotta say, the past line-ups have been insane. But like, where does everyone go after 11?

4. After party's so in other words it's even more money.

5. Plus hotel expenses because for whatever reason there's no camping. I just don't see myself sweating my balls off and getting nice and dirty then wandering into a stuck-up NYC club full of guidos and douches. I'm still gonna go just because I need a festival this summer, but I guess I'll just wander the city at night with my friend. I went up to NYC over the summer to see Infected Mushroom and ended up just walking the streets the whole night.

6. #6 Phamas, Mar 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2013
    after partys..

like this weekend after ASOT 600 at madison square garden im going to pacha.. only 40$ for ticket and im not drinking so not that expensive..

I live on Long Island so commuting isn't a big deal to me

7. Love e-zoo, but last year on Saturday was a nightmare. Too fucking crowded. Friday and Sunday wasn't bad though. This year they're adding 2 main stages, I can't wait to see who they get. 2012 line-up was nice, but nothing tops the 2011 IMO. Will be there this year.