Is Earth in the center of the universe?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by dishin reg, Aug 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #21 dishin reg, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012

Uhhh wtf are you talking about??

lmao you act as if questioning science is a horrible thing and that it shouldn't be done... DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS THAT SCIENCE GOES THROUGH?

What if noone questioned Newtons theories? What if Darwin never questioned the biblical story of creation?

It is an insult to science for you to try and attack me by questioning science. That is the process which helps advance science itself..

You act as if we know everything about the universe.. what may be called fact today may be proven entirely wrong tomorrow. Get off your fucking high horse melt. I haven't been bitter and angry to anyone that does not disrespect me. Of course if you try to personally attack me I will get defensive because I'm not a little bitch that just allows people to freely talk shit.

If I'm wrong about something I posted them simply correct it. Stop acting like you have all the answers to the universe and there are no mistakes in any current theories or there are no more mysteries to uncover. GTFO out of my thread, you do little to nothing to contribute to the thread and start little drama posts like this. Grow the hell up.

I'll accept your apology but like I said before, if you truly care that much feel free to send me a PM.

There is no need to discuss personal issues in a thread that is discussing cosmology.

go.ahead und call.outa.red herrng bcuz yu mest be two thik to relize thats wht ur.doing n. te ferst.place..

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

2. I'm curious as to how the universe can't have a center? Wouldn't the point of where the singularity was at be the center, since everything expanded away in all directions from that single point?

3. #23 MelT, Aug 17, 2012
    Thick as two short planks.

I could forgive you if you ever learned, but it's obvious that you don't want to. Why pretend that you're here to challenge science when you don't even know what it is?

You are the man who thinks that sin is affecting the universe, how seriously can anyone take you?:)

MelT

4. #24 dishin reg, Aug 17, 2012

Why do you even bother replying if you know I don't give two shits about what you have to say anymore? I don't need your forgiveness.

You act as if I have an agenda by asking if the Earth is the center of the universe. What agenda could I possibly have??

I simply found it rather odd if that were the case, but obviously it's not so why do you continue pestering me? I obviously have a better idea of science than you if you think it's a bad thing to question it in the first place.

Please, stop posting in my thread or I'll report you for harassing me. It's getting tiresome and rather childish.

And you DON'T believe lying, stealing, murder and adultery is affecting anything? It makes the world a worse off place, it sure as hell isn't making anything better....

5. #25 MelT, Aug 17, 2012

:) Ahh, another error. This isn't your thread. This is a public forum where we are all allowed to comment on posts in much the same way as you make idiot responses in serious science threads.

It's not that you're challenging science, you have to get that idea out of your head because it's silly. You don't understand science and are incapable of challenging it.

What's getting tiresome and rather childish is your pretense, both that you understand science and that you're here to ask simple questions that you hope to find an answer for. If you were here for answers then you wouldn't attack everyone who gave you one.

And you DON'T believe lying, stealing, murder and adultery is affecting anything? It makes the world a worse off place,

Of course, but I don't believe that it is causing the universe to break down, that's beyond ridiculous. 'Sin' is not a force and it does not affect the universe. It may affect how we interact with each other on earth but it is not the cause of the dissolution of the universe. If you are a logical man of science then you wont mind telling me on what grounds you made that statement as it isn't a feature of christianity?

I'm also still waiting for you to tell me where god said that the universe would fly apart because of sin? Or that he made it imperfect and that he knew it would happen?

MelT

6. I don't. I only fend off those who feel the need to follow every post I make on this forum and try to demean it in any way possible.

I'm sorry MelT but I'm just going to PM a moderator since you can't seem to take the hint. I created this thread to discuss what is in the title, not some random sentence I made while stoned in another thread months ago.

7. This is pretty much a done thread.

There's zero need for the disrespect that's being shown.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.