Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is dry ok?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skater333, Jan 19, 2011.

1. Okay so I only buy from one dealer and he's pretty cool but whenever I get bud from him even if it's dank it NEVER looks like the pics on here. Yes it's in little compact bugs and it seems dry and it breaks apart easily. I mean I can definatly get high off it but are the reasons is always like that? And could I be getting better bud? (he smokes the same exact stuff he gives me, I actually havnt even seen bud around my town that looks like the stuff on here)

2. No pic.

Dry bud is good because it smokes better.

3. Sorry about no pics. I'm dry right now:(

4. There's better in town.

5. There are three reasons bud could get dry 2 are good 1 is bad

Good:
    -The weed was left out of a bag for an extended period, this weed is fine to smoke if anything, a little harsh
    -The weed was left sealed in a bad but still dried out because it took forever to be smoked or sold

Bad:
    -Its shit dirt weed and will get you high but you could do much better

to tell which one it is we really need a pic but to tell if its good stuff or shhwager you look for signs

If its Regs/Bad weed:
    -It will have many seeds
    -It will be VERY dry and not smell much at all
    -It will be a brown or close to it
    -It will be compressed

if its Piff/ The good stuff:
    - It will have very vibrant colors whether the weed is a pale or dark shade of green it will be a strong color
    -It will lack seeds almost completely ) like 2 seeds per ounce
    - It will smell very strongly and sort've badly
    - It will be covered in red/orange/brown hairs and small tricomes ( thc crystals)

hope this helps ya