Is Dry Marijuana Less Potent?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by krazykid234, Sep 6, 2008.

1. I have been told that the dry weed isn't less potent at all because it is the THC crystals on the weed that makes you high, and the dryness does not effect the THC crystals, making no difference in potency. So is dry weed less potent? or is it just myth?

If someone who ACTUALLY KNOWS what they're talking about could give me an answer and explain why it would be less potent if it is true, i think i and many others would greatly appreciate the answer.

2. Properly dried and cured weed is in a way more potent, since the weed burns evenly and more THC and CBD's are vaporized and inhaled into the lungs.

3. how are more THC and CBD's vaporized when its the same amount in the first place?

4. Like I said the weed burns evenly when dried so more vaporized at once.

Trying to smoke wet weed is a losing battle, you are actually wasting more THC then you are inhaling.

5. ahhh, thanks man, youre a genious

6. You dont want it too dry or too wet but if your not sure than just cure it. If possible get a glass jar(thats air tight) and leave your bud in there for about as long as you can hahahaha but yeah your suppose to leave it in ther for 6 hours and open it for a little then close it cuz when the buds in the jar for that long the moisture inside evaporates from being air tight and when you open the jar it releases the moisture and if cured properly the aroma of the bud will be Much stronger and taste Way better