Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Dro weed anything special?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pitphanatic, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Just curious. I got a new dealer and he offered me an oz of Dro for $230. Is it worth it?

2. Just means it was grown in hydro. Some people use it as a term for quality however...

But the answer is, it depends on the grower. Just inspect before you buy.

• Like Like x 3
  3. doesnt really mean much these days hehe

4. dro = weed.

5. #5 SupaAPE, Apr 27, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
    delete pls

6. It was special in 1992

7. Come on guys, when ur new to something. You dont know. 1st post summed it up nicely. Hopefully you can sample with him to see if its good. Good would imply nice taste, smell, and high. Not too much stem or seeds. 230 seems low, but all places are different.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dro/Loud whatever... IMO if if smokes/taste/has a good high, $230 is an excellent price. Here we pay around $15-$20 a gram

Documenting noobs first grow

9. It used to mean cannabis grown in a hydroponic set up.

Today it just means you're about to be charged for a fancy name. Rather it was grown hydroponically is a crap shoot

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 220 what I pay for a tub of medical

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I don't buy zips from new dealers. I buy between a gram and an 1/8 on the first buy to test the product, if it's worth buying more of I go from there.

230 is expensive where I am(Texas) but it could be a lot worse. If it's good quality weed I'd go for it.

• Informative Informative x 2