is drinking during the day a bad sign?

Discussion in 'General' started by Derrick14, May 13, 2011.

1. One is bad for you?

2. Then adjust is to your schedule....keep it to a sunday thing. If you work on sunday to then quit your job.

3. Yeah, theres not really anything wrong with that, as long as you dont have anything to do or you dont do it every day.

Ive woke up at 9 before, and before 905 had a beer in my hand and was smokin a bowl.

Those are the best days, drunk and high RIGHT when you get up, I love it...

4. Are you getting drunk alone?

Cuz that's just weird...

5. You have to put it into context. I drink during the day on weekdays alone maybe 3-4 times every 2 weeks. Usually to kill time or slow it down or something. If your doing something like that then it's probably not to healthy. If your celebrating something then it's probably fine.

6. Honestly, I never saw the big thing behind drinking, i've always been good with the tree but with that being said. No, there's nothing wrong with drinking during the day. If I can wake up and smoke a pre-rolled joint before I start my day then you should be able to crack a cold one open or even pour you some liquor in ya mornin coffee.

If what they say is true and the end of times is on it's way...by all means, knock yourself the fuck out!

Cause I know I am. Imma burn one down every morning, afternoon and night. As long as you can manage then by all means. But if you know you're not a very good function addict (Cause that's what you are if your asking this question more or less.) then you might not wanna drink so early or when you've got things to do.

7. oh thats right, weed has no sides

in the perspective of just tryin to catch a buzz, what is the difference?

8. I have a beer in my hand right now is that bad sign? FUCK NO! Give me another..

9. You only live once right?
    So pick your poison that helps you get through the day
    Drink it up

10. look i wake up at 4 in the morn and drink and smoke all day..i dont get drunk but i buzz...its only bad wen u get drunk and beat ur kids or wife..thats the only time its bad to drink

11. do it the right way........WAKE AND BAKE but after the first two joints u dont stop and smoke all day...thats wut i do and im a productive member of socitey

12. Unless youre in college 11:30 am is pretty shameful... And honestly alcoholism can spin out of control pretty fast. Mimosas in the morning in college though is acceptable, and during the weekends, actually encouraged.

13. Drink every god damn day if it makes you happy. Vices vices vices, whatever.
    I love drinking

14. shiiiit theres a bar in my town that opens at 7AM!!!!! its mainly 3rd shifters in there who just got out of work. but i was in there because i was doing some unmentionables for awhile and stayin up all night partying then goin to the bar at 7 am lol gooood times. i wouldnt recomend making it a habbit tho