is dr chronic reliable

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by happy, Oct 25, 2005.

1. i am going to buy some seeds and i need your advice i am going threw dr chronic and going with nirvana seeds are the both reliable and if not what would u go with nirvana has seeds that fit my budget i spent to much building my box

2. I ordered the same. Got great service + speed to the USA.

3. thanks so what do u think about nirvana seeds they have every thing i am looking for and they are all around 20$a pack are there seeds good they have white widow 10 for around 20$are they legit

4. yea, they're legit. Real seeds in the breeder packs. Be sure to mention that you are from Grasscity.com. 10% discount!

5. thanks for the infor new salvia just wanted to make sure.and thanks for the info on the discount that will help out alot!

6. dr.chronic is def. reliable! order from him several times already...fast great shipping usa

7. I ordered some Nirvana seeds and it was fast to get to the US.

8. dr. chronic is the best. seriously, he knows his shit.

they email you went they get your order, and whenever they ship your order out; most of the time they ship within a day of the order being place.

search the 'net, its hard to find a lot of complaints about the dr. i mean, sure youll find a couple negative reviews 'bout the doc, but you'll see a ton of postiive reviews. the dr. really puts the extra effort in his business.