Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is dispensary legal weed sprayed with pesticides? Is it Veganic?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by weedforum123, Mar 26, 2018.

1. All light is radiation.
    Plant usable light is known as PAR.
    Photosyntheticly active radiation.
    Some growers use organic methods
    Some growers use chemically based plant nutrients.
    Some growers use veganic methods.
    In California now you have to have your product tested for pesticides, PGR's
    and heavy metals.
    Most dispensaries will promote organic or veganic if they carry said product.
    Usually those command a higher price because of demand.
    Everybody bitches about the new legal restrictions and testing requirements and resultant taxation but it's all supposed to make the herb we use safer to consume.
    2 years ago you couldn't pay me to go to a dispensary because I work for a hydro shop and I see what growers put into their grows.
    Now I'm pretty confident that what I put into my body from a reputable licensed dispensary is completely safe no matter what method is used to grow.

2. In Washington, you can find out information about the growing practices of the farms, if they want to promote that, and it's usually found on their website. There is everything ranging from outdoor/no pesticide/artisinal to indoor/yes pesticide mega farms. If you're looking for the organic equivalent, it's called "Certified Kind," because they aren't allowed to call it organic. With a little homework, you can find what you're looking for.

If you have more stringent requirements, you're probably going to have to grow things yourself.

3. Sorry. edited because I'm fuck'n stoned, man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. #24 weedforum123, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2019
    EDIT: Nevermind