Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is dirt weed harmful?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoJoShabadoo, Nov 19, 2009.

1. Basically, I know weed itself isn't but a lot of people I know smoke dirt weed and its really easy to get over here. Everytime I smoke it I really enjoy the high and the smoking isn't bad (although my throat and chest might hurt for a short while after big hits) but I just wanted to know.

Thanks in advance.

2. like schwag... im sure its not good for ur lungs but nothing is... but u will be alright ... jus picked up 5 grams of schwag for 20$ some times cheaper is better.. atleast for me

3. Alright cool thanks. I'm low on money right now so it looks like I can only get cheap stuff for the next month. Either way I only smoke like 3-4 times a week so it's no big deal.

4. It's certainly more likely to contain harmful additives or unflushed ferts and nutes... but I wouldn't worry about it. Pot has never killed anyone... dirt or otherwise.

5. "dirt" weed usually is sprinkled with very, very small fine grains of sand, or glass beads that are used in a machine to clean metal..
    try to smoke the weed from a bong so you don't inhale the sand/beads :z

6. Yeh man,its crap.I never ever ever will fuck with old, expired,pesticide sprayed,fungicide sprayed,cheaply fertilized,seeded,weed.I only fuck with Organics,(guano,earthworm,turd,etc.)natural predators,(ladybugs).No fungicides,I only grow mildew free ganja.:D

7. Hey man I've got some grade A turds sitting in my toilet right now....how much you offer for it?

8. swag gives me headaxhes sumtimes. and there waz a dude on that show "house" one time he almost died from the pesticides in sum jamaican ganja. but thatz just a show

9. Did you know that the government pays to edit anti-drug messages into the television networks' regular programming? The networks were forced to oblige or sell half price ad space to the govt. They chose the subliminal messaging path instead. :eek:

10. I believe you mean grit weed...

11. no, schwag isnt harmful

dont listen to this people who say that schwag is just weed grown with toxic fertalizers and yada yada yada... if it was that bad, youd taste it in the smoke....................... its just not as well cared for bud

12. idk they way i see it is that you need to set standards for yourself, kinda like you do with girls. shwagg is the nasty kind and dank is that hot bitch youve wanted to fuck since 5th grade. which one would you choose? :cool: am really baked haha hoped that analogy made since mann, if that even makes sincee:smoke:

13. i did not know that man but i do not doubt it not one bit. theres been a things a whole lot more fucked up than that attributed by the govt tho so i could totally see it:(

14. I couldn't imagine schwag being different than higher grade weed, its just been man handled. The growers are worried about quantity not quality.

15. Why would dirt weed be sprayed with chemicals and stuff?

All you guys are saying that the poorer quality the weed the more chemicals? How could this be true? If it's poor quality weed that means they probably just threw it on a grow cycle and let it go, you see a lot more chemicals used with higher quality weed.

:rolleyes:

16. The growers of the abundant schwag don't bother to flush nutes and often add potentially harmful things to gain weight. It can definitely have some nasty shit in it or smell like ammonia because it was packaged wet. Through it all, you can still smoke it without horrible consequences. It will just taste bad, possibly irritate your throat and/or cause headaches.

17. that doesn't make a difference, sand burns too, ur inhaling the smoke from the sand and thats toxic as fuck

but contaminated weed with glass and sand is more common in the UK so you're probably smoking some normal low quality, chances are it isn't contaminated

18. Ex fucking actly.I'm tired of hearing people talking about shwag like it grows that way.

I'ts just regular bud but it gets handled way too much and not preserved or cured properly.
    Also the growing is done to maximize yield not quality,sacrficing high potency and good taste.

19. Dirt Weed In A Grape Swisher...Is Good...For A Cig.

20. Amen, I had a nice swisher today with some lower quality mids but not exactly dirt weed and I must say it got me fairly stoned even though I only smoked half of it and gave the other half to my friend. For me every day results in a different strain of weed. :) starting next week though I will only be able to smoke once a week :(