Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is detailing a car high a bad idea?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, Nov 15, 2011.

1. I smoked outside by my new car that i just bought and I just stared at it for awhile and stroked the paint(lol because i just waxed it the other day and its so smooth to touch i love it!)

i was thinking i'd go and polish it and stuff to get a couple swirls out but think im gonna fuck up the paint!

also its 1 am!

2. No just making love to it. Unless she's Eleanor

3. Why would you fuck up the paint? Can you think straight and function like normal or are you fucked up.

4. Nah dude its cool :D

dayumm.jpg

door is painted black look at that shit haha

5. Na I have a Nissan Armada and the only way I'll clean that bitch is if I'm baked lol
    I pay so much more attention to detail and I don't get in a hurry so I clean every nuk and cranny lol

6. ONLY if your name is Jethro Bodine

[​IMG]

7. Ya go for it, if it was like your job I would say no

8. if your going to do it, take your time over it and enjoy it