Is Dabbing The Crack Of Pot?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Mikayote, Jun 13, 2013.

1. #21 bondkiller, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013

don't generalize. me and my small group of friends are regular dabbers AND we all live in, you guessed it, NORTH JERSEY.

in fact, look at the time, it's DAB:30

brb  :bongin:

2. If you're closed-minded about it, sure it could seem like crack.

I can never enjoy a bowl like I used to now that I dab all the time. All I taste is ass, unless im vaping.

alright well most of NJ aint dabbing on the regular

ESPECIALLY where i live

4. #24 OhioStateBuckeyes, Jun 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2013
    i hail from a cleveland ohio suburb and purchased my first oil rig about 3 years ago.

it really became popular among friends of mine about two years ago.

now, i cant even go to a dive bar around the area without running into buddies dragging on A-Pens/G-Pens. i wont lie, i didnt even know what the hell a g pen was until i went to a local dog park with a buddy i grew up with.

i have buddies down in columbus with rigs, as with friends of mine down in athens.

im not saying the whole state of ohio dabs, but i find it pretty crazy to see it so prevalent in a non medical state.

edit: i love it when reporters use such subtle titles :rolleyes:

5. everyone dabs where im at, it became huge id say in the past 2 years. im not a huge fan though, ive taken tons of dabs but ive never bothered to start daily because it will raise my tolerance like crazy. definitely prefer flower.

6. Dabbing the crack of pot? What a crackpot theory! :p

7. MSNBC stated that marijuana in the only drug that you can not overdose on, so that was either a lie or there was something else on the marijuana other then thc. Some people were taking dirt weed and spraying raid on it.

8. #28 v12v12, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013

Yeah MUCH dabbing going on in a herb pioneering state like Ohio... Home of world famous DEATH STAR, LemonG etc... When I'm in the big O, there's nothing but talk of dabs with all the younger headz, older as well. It's cool, I love how babbling dabbers have enabled $10/g top crop purchases! You dabbers keep on fad'ing it up, bc it's dropping prices of the best flower in mass! Guess what I make with all that CHEAP FLOWER huhhhh? A superior product that ya'll pay 40-60 PER GRAM for?? HAHAHHAHA what a fad! What a craze...

Cheap flower here, ya'll get ya cheap top-crop flower here! Keeps ya mind clean(er) in the long run. We'll see how crack-head daily dabbers end up in 10-20yrs from now. Sure ain't gonna be clean(er) than a smoker/vaper (many peer reviewed science articles supports that statement; need links, go search:). MMmm Butane and BENZENE and other non-researched additives/residues left behind in minute quantities makes for that blast-off buzzzzzzz and the similar to nitrous-like body "waa-waa" effect(s). I've done my share; I know what it does, how it feels (wonderful!)... It's not "clean(er)" than smoking, sorry to buzz kill. Learn some organic chem before you burn out your synapses in years to come folks. Butane is a derivative of PETROLEUM, and in such gaseous concentrations, even daily for some (most?), it adds up quantifiably. The problem with cracko-dabbing is that it has REPLACED smoking/vaporization (THE HEALTHIEST form in inhalation) for some, and for young, ego/hormonally/peer driven folks, this is not okay… It's like dumping 20-50proof liquors and jumping to 190proof shine, best hope your supplier can afford and likes copper vs aluminum stills. Cheap/non medical grade butane (5x rah rah) has residues and other chemicals to make transport/stabilization/combustion more effective, as it's not intended to used as a backyard, home-brew solvent lol. Will it kill you, nope, but will you be "as healthy" in 10-20yrs+ vs other consumption methods; NOBODY KNOWS. We DO know about ebibles, smoking it, and vaporization (the safest method)...

Molecular toxicology
    The paradigm of toxicological assessment of benzene is shifting towards the domain of molecular toxicology as it allows understanding of fundamental biological mechanisms in a better way. Glutathione seems to play an important role by protecting against benzene-induced DNA breaks and it is being identified as a new biomarker for exposure and effect.[80] Benzene causes chromosomal aberrations in the peripheral blood leukocytes and bone marrow explaining the higher incidence of leukemia and multiple myeloma caused by chronic exposure. These aberrations can be monitored using fluorescent in situ hybridization (FISH) with DNA probes to assess the effects of benzene along with the hematological tests as markers of hematotoxicity.[81] Benzene metabolism involves enzymes coded for by polymorphic genes. Studies have shown that genotype at these loci may influence susceptibility to the toxic effects of benzene exposure. Individuals carrying variant of NAD(P)H:quinone oxidoreductase 1 (NQO1), microsomal epoxide hydrolase (EPHX) and deletion of the glutathione S-transferase T1 (GSTT1) showed a greater frequency of DNA single-stranded breaks.[82]

====
    Hell, what about the quality of materials??? Is your Titanium high grade? Can the supplier (website/LHS) PROVE it? Same can be said about the quality of quartz or glass nails too... There's much more to this topic than simple "I followed every step from XYZ-PRO's BHO guide." Sure, but that's as far as your ability to control material quality is concerned. The drug industry is about PROFIT, regardless of "herb is communal and safe type drug," stereotypically, eh sure, but there ARE many, many a human motivated by the growing fad to cut quality in favor of quantity of income! You think there aren't people that will smile in your face, sell you some unknown or known lesser quality materials that won't immediately affect your health, but years later you are sick and unable to source why/where/who? Not a risk I'm willing to take for a damn buzz. Think smarter folks...

Eg: Most of us don't think about the common, everyday "flint" lighter we use. Did you know that the "flint" is actually a mix of rare-earth metals that produce a toxic micro-dust cloud when flicked, which is also vaporized by the surrounding flame. Such chemical/particule mixture is directly inhaled by many that spark and inhale in 1 quick motion. It may not ever have a noticable affect you, but for some people it does and when it does it's usually cancerous/malignant. All designed to incrementally and systematically lower the flocks numbers... Wtf you think smoking has been allowed to kill so many, and profit so few. Population control comes in many open and subverse forms. Smoking, drinking, drugs, gluttonous eating, poisonous unlabled "franken food" like fast food lol. It's designed for YOU, not those that can afford the finer substance abuse in life... Keep inhaling and keep getting fleeced slowly... *Tin hat on real tight now huh?* NSA listening to all this forum babble huh? You still in denial...NO huh... ------> YES HUH!! Bc "it's even in the mainstream news huh?" HUH????! Who's the tin-foiler now---sheep! Govt is listening to yer drivel and banter, and openly admitting it HUH? YUP. Inhale wisely! *Gargamel laugh*
    ---
    I'm not entirely hating on BHO/dabs (bc ISO is much, much safer in all aspects vs butane), I still do a few every now and then, but I know it's NOT safer. And nobody, here or else where has scientific proof, or supporting evidence that it is; and they won't for at least a decade of long term, exposed patient testing. Think about that before you rationalize your consumption method(s)… Be safe folks. Moderation is key.

9. i think it is.my lungs just don't hurt as much with flower.i prefer flowers

10. Hash is just like distilled spirits (huh? Whaat?)
    Beer and wine were the primary alcohols used by most prior to prohibition. It changed to distilled spirits in response to prohibition. It caused a stronger version of the same thing to be used. Same thing with hash. Just a stronger version of the same thing, "distilled" to something more potent.

Don't worry.....METH was a by-product of prohibition as well, so I don't think, comparatively, pot will look bad compared to meth. Or alcohol for that matter...