Is da blunt still safe to smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by dreambaby, Jun 23, 2017.

1. I was done smoking so as I was putting the blunt out on the end of my lighter (it was an orange see through lighter) all of a sudden 5 seconds later it explodes. The blunt flew out of my finger, the lighter fell. It felt like a bomb went off and I thought I lost a finger. So I picked up the blunt, and found the lighter. When I looked at the lighter it was empty, all the fluid was gone.

So I'm thinking the pressure from the fire caused it to evaporate. Is the blunt safe to smoke?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Wut

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Try now.

4. I still don't understand what you're saying. So the lighter exploded??

If there is lighter fluid on your blunt then do not smoke it.

5. I been trying to look it up but I don't see anything about that

6. always use a quality lighter

as for putting the blunt out?

who ever does that..?

good luck

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Look up what?

Again if the blunt has lighter fluid then toss it. How much left is there anyway??

Ya know, just throw it away and don't put any more blunts out on your lighter.

The end.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Actually lighter fluid WILL evaporate as long as you give it enough air. So OP would have to unroll the blunt, spread the weed out, and ideally put it outdoors for a bit. No need to toss it.

But yeah OP in the future don't use a lighter to put out blunts, because you clearly burnt through the plastic casing. There might not even be any fluid on your blunt, what actually happened (probably) is all the lighter fluid got used up in the reaction that burned your hand :laughing:

So in short, yes you can probably smoke the weed, just stop melting your lighters on the end of a blunt.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. If it's a tobacco wrap it was never safe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Wow just wow

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1