Is COVID 19 overblown?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Ultramaxx, Dec 23, 2021.

1. Also the mask everyone Ware's does nothing for you, it's just a thing on your face making you think your safe, that's how herd immunity is going to take place because of everyone wearing these masks that don't work.the masks that will protect you is the n-95 which is what I Ware if I got to Ware one.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #42 Ultramaxx, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    I Can’t see out glasses with n 95 , fogs them up . It’s more lesss so people feeel safe , I’m not sure masks prevent anything….
    95 is definitely king though..
    Omni variety Seems like it would be a minor cold or something to deal with , but delta is way badder .
    If anything what other lab made virus is China releasing next ??? Covid could just be #1
    On a long list

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Could you imagine how difficult a mask-wearing population must be for hard of hearing or deaf people, who rely on lip reading, to understand people, most of whom do not know sign language?
    Biden and Harris don't give a fuck about them.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. I'll tell you what's ridiculous is putting that shot in our young children, the side effects down the road for them will come out in a few years, I have noticed our kid's now days don't respect anything, and the reason why is been what the government his been teaching them in school, but took COVID-19 for the parent's to see what the school's was pushing in our kids head's. If the government isn't careful there will be a revolution in our country, things are tense and people are going nuts.

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. #45 kush70, Dec 28, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2021
    You don't get it. Immune compromised folks are in a hell of alot of danger. ... it'd not a joke fir alot of comprised folks which is sad...
    Are you a therapist? It's not nice to knock folks like that

6. I'm sure its better than no mask at all, coincidentally most people will tell you they havent had so much as the sniffles or a cold in the last 2 years, must be some kind of coincidence, right?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Countries that had a more proactive response to the pandemic, particularly ones in east asia, had an incredibly low case and fatality rate. Even those with an incredibly high population density.

It actually required little-to-no effort on behalf of individuals (masking, distancing, washing hands). Basically things that these countries were already used to doing with past pandemics still in living history.

8. Like they are saying now, the mask people have been wearing does nothing for you as catching the virus, all now they are saying a lot of the cases could just be the flu, they have no idea what is going on. Just go back to normal living and if you have underlying conditions, buy your self some n 95 mask to protect your self from it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. #49 mactheman, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    its seems now what the Government say that in England ,that the new strain of covid -omicrom ,is not as dangerous as the Delta strain ..although its very easy spread ,,most people who do catch the strain will feel like its just a cold or a touch of flu ,there have been deaths but mainly its the unvaxxed people ,now they are saying it could be the start of the strain getting weaker ,,,but what evey the government says i cant say i believe them ,,,they have played on peoples fears now for to long etc,,,,mac,,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Little to no effort my dick. People were forced to stay in their homes for MONTHS. Only one person per household was allowed to grocery shop once a week. Not to mention, you think they are being honest with their reporting? In America every death is covid even if there was an underlying condition of a heart attack or cancer.

• Like Like x 3
  11. There are things we can do to improve ourselves rather than submit. Don't you agree?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. i see where i live in Uk they say every how many people or hospitalize each day from covid ,,,,but they are adding people who go in hospital say with some other compliant like say heart attack .broken limbs ,,etc and then they test them as they are logged in to hospital and they get a positive test result so hospital logs them as covid patients,,,even though they arent ill with covid ,,,,,,talk about fiddling the numbers ,,mac.,,

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  13. Its even more of a joke in the US. Now they are wanting people to self-report at home tests because most people dont get "real tests" if they take an at home test which are completely unreliable. So they want us to report data from a test that is known to have an incredible number of false positives and negatives. Because they can use that data for important things. Like keeping us inside and isolated.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. #54 cigarjack, Dec 30, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
    We hear about record numbers of positive tests but not anything about deaths or hospitalizations anymore. What's next? Record numbers of symptoms?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. It’s all fear fear fear … and let the government and drug companies take care of you…. Because they always have the persons best interest in mind…. It’s clearly not about profit lol. Rolleye emoji

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Six!

It's a bummer that entire countries fell for America's pharmaceutical propaganda.

"But we don't allow pharmaceutical commercials in our country like those dumb Americans."

True, but you do have news. Brought to you by Pfizer.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. The at home tests has to be a joke. What machine could they possibly have that is advanced enough to detect a unique virus sample.... like needle in a hay stack.

18. It doesn't take a genius to see absurdity. Bill Gates was ALMOST right. We're not ready for a plandemic. The pandemic could have been long gone for all we know.

19. And there were no variants before the vaccines?

20. Have you noticed how many different "medication" commercials there are that say they make you weak to viruses?