Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is coughing normal?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by T.H.C.addict, Jan 16, 2002.

1. I smoke it for quite a time now, But i have the last 2 jears a verry bad cough in the morning or sometimes the hole day., (not wjen i smoke)
    It looks like a cronical cough.
    Have more ppl this or is something wrong with me?

2. yes i do smoke tobaccoat my work, but after work...is smoke also pesticide free! cannabis sativa da Holandica! from a friend,( also 100% pesticide free)...Do jou think hash is better for your longs? maybe...

3. ok , i'll try it out for a while, but i'm gonna mis my weed do..
    thnx

4. ALL OF THE HASH IVE EVER SMOKED MAKES ME COUGH LIKE A MOTHER ****** IT JUST EXPLODES IN THE LUNGS HEY YOU GUYS BURN THE HASH UNDER THE GLASS

5. I think that some coughing is going to happen no matter what you smoke. I mean you are putting a foreign substance into your lungs and while marijuana smoke is not nearly as bad a tobacco smoke (with all the addtives and everything) there are still some toxins and/or carcinogens.

peace

6. I cof also every morning and also when toking, I heard that whenyou cough when smoking it´s even worse for your lung, it something abou your lung capacity and reserve

7. Go see your doctor! My brother actually had a cough that got so bad it was effecting his ability to play water polo...

He would get into coughing fits once in awhile, and it seemed harder to breathe at times. He went to his doctor, the doctor did ALL kinds of breathing tests on him. He asked if he smoked, he said NO of course..
    Then the guy asked him "well... do you smoke any of that GOOD STUFF?" My brother was like WTF?! (But this is California, things like that happen heheh) So he answered honestly - yes, daily.

The guy told him he had lung blockage in his lungs that were causing him irritation which caused the coughing fits and the feeling he couldn't breathe anymore. Gave him a prescription inhaler, and I *think* some pills (not sure about the pills can't remember) and my brother has been breathing fine ever since.

Good luck!! I have a cough, but it's because I have asthma, which you should see your doctor for as well - he/she may be able to help you with a prescription, or something.

:)

8. Zware shag daar rook je toch geen joint's mee GADVERDAMME heb ik een keer geprobeerd en ging echt bijna over mijn nek, maar goed over smaak valt niet te twisten, Groeten uit enschede,

(Sorry i'll try it in english next time)

9. Thx now that's a good idea i never thougt about going to the docter with this because i was thinking i know why i cough and it's my own foult, but what the heck....my doctor is there 2 fix me so let her do her thing...Thnx

My docter knows allready that i smoke weed for 7 jears now, and she didn't had to ask me anything, she just told me she knows. This is the Netherlands, things like that happen(hehehe)
    greeeetz

10. I came to work every morning and coughed the fucking dust off my days work in the bodyshop... if you smoke like i did (prince albert) rolling em hard and continous... then going into the goddamn paint booth to take on some nasty enamel hardener... i guess i like the bit when i get out... drink a beer and have a cone... dont tell me my coughing was because of herb! I reckon the tumour i grew was due to the bodyshop... because it wasnt cancerous i give the credit to some goddamn nice fucking weed! Smoking weed make me cough?
    THANK GOD FOR WEED THAT I CAN STILL COUGH!

11. make sure you dont hav bronchitis or something man, if you do then smoking is just gonna make it last that much longer...go to the doctor if its above normal coughing, and if you do have something then quit smoking so much untill its died down. I had it happen to me and didnt do anything about for like 6 months untill it just got too unbearable.

12. Thnx, i will go now....didnt do anything now for 2 jears.But smoking less is not an option because i just lost my job and have nothing better to do then internet and smoking so....