Is Coricidin HBP cold and cough bad for you?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by smokey_the_bear, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Is Coricidin HBP cold and cough bad for you?

2. yes.

dont take em for the dxm..

3. Yes, it can cause many health (liver) problems and could even kill you.

4. the antihistamine in it will totally fuck you over

5. Ditto what everyone else said.
    Don't use Triple C's as your DXM source.

6. and the survey says...................................

its bad for you

7. Yeah man - DEFINATELY stay away from 'em!

Go to Erowid and read up on it.

8. Pretty bad for you. i wouldnt suggest it for DXM

9. no just dont start taking em every weekend and dont do anything but that, i drank on 12 once and thought i had died and lied on a couch for like 6 hours feeling like i was falling through space... horrible they make me sick just thinking about them...:(

10. Never do anything like that again without erowid.

11. Take it from me, DON'T do that shit. I have been to the E.R 4 times for this shit before rehab, and have gone days without sleep from taking more and more.

12. *Cough and cold.

And yes, it is.

Go get some fucking robotussin, and post in the right forum :p

13. [​IMG]

The ultimate Facepalm.

14. roflmao awesome YAGAMI LIGHT! LIGHT KUN! <3 deathnote, H8 CCC's
    would +rep if i could hehe

15. No Of Course It's Not Jesus Christ.

16. Chlorpheniramine Maleate is the stuff that will make you suffer. If you do enough your body will overheat causing internal organ damage. It would most likely be a shitload you would have to take, but mixed with the DXM you trip a lot harder, I had a panic attack when I took some, because I though my heart beat was irregular (which it probably was). Even if someone says it is the coolest thing you can try, don't.

17. I OD'd on that shit last year... I remember being in the ambulance and floating out and above my body... my heart rate was like 180 and I almost died. Fuck CCC.

18. wow. bad idea man. thats kind of a lot of acetomenophin. I wouldn't reccommend using those pills for DXM. EVER. acetomenophin in large doses causes liver failure.