Is Coke Overrated?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Tricky_Kid, May 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yes or no

coke is cool...on occasion

2. Yes and no. It can be amazing or horrible.

3. coke is cool while it lasts... definitely not worth the price or addict status... over rated

4. over rated

5. for 50a g which is the best price i can get for it, even though its some gooooooooooood shit its just not worth the cost.

6. When I did it I had some good shit that was free and I thought that it wasnt that great.

will i do it again? If its free.. would i buy it? hell fuckin no.

7. Buying: fuck no.
    Free: sure.

It\'s overrated to the max man. A little numbness and the feeling like you just drank 5 of those 6 hour extreme energy shots. Big whoop.

You might like getting geeked out but the come down is shit.

8. I agree with most, I voted overated. Tried it and it was ok, not as good as everyone makes it seem. I think ill stick with weed lol
    Oh and x :D

9. If you get some fire coke it\'s much more then that...I\'m not saying that it isn\'t overated, but some bomb coke makes my whole body numb. Sometimes I can\'t feel my whole face.

10. Its not overrated because people know whats its about. It gives you a great feeling then a feeling thats the worst in the world. The comedown is not worth the 20 min high it gives you, but thats just me. There aint no mystery about cocaine

11. i\'ve never done it before, but I would def call it overrated, the price? the high duration?? no thanks

i\'ll stick to my adderal/amphetamines

12. your high for 30 mins and you want more. thats not an enjoyable high for me at all.

13. overpriced but not over rated for me, if it was 10-20 a g id be a straight coke head.

14. thats why i love south america.

a good steak costs more than a sack of casi puro.

15. so fuckin true...im glad its 50-60 a g where im from. or yeah, i woulda fallen in that trap

16. not over rated just over priced,

17. definitely overpriced and overrated for the price, in southern ontario i pay $80 a gram. well, i myself don\'t just buy grams, usually spilt on balls or quarters with a bunch o people to make it more affordable.

18. 80 a g?! christ, and i thought 40-50 was bad!

19. not over rated i \'\'loved\'\' it but its got a way of draggin u down when u least expect it... glad im clean from that shit now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.