Is cocaine really that addictive?

Discussion in 'General' started by Interimo, Sep 13, 2006.

1. What is going to be the addictive effects one might have if they do coke once? :confused:

2. Are u concerned about doing it cuz you might get addicted. Well that's the risk u take when u try any drug, but coke's not that addicting. It doesn't just turn u into an addict with your first line...

3. if you do it once you won't get addicted unless you have absolutely no common willpower. I had no craving the next day after doing it my first time.

4. if you already really reallly enjoy uppers, you're more likely going to addict YOURSELF to coke, than coke is going to hook you.

do with that information what you will.

5. cocaine come's from a plant...

6. but its still made...you cant get high off coca leaves..(for the most part)

7. You won't get addicted you're first time. You might not get addicted at all, it's all about moderation and will power.

8. In a lot of stories I have read, people state that they always want more after the high is gone. Is it really that bad? I have fairly good will power, but I still dont want to have to use it if I dont have to.

9. not really that bad, but comedowns off of drugs just are kind of shitty most of the time...

10. The come down is shitty but its not bad, you can easly say no, you're not going to want to but you can. I did. In comparison to oxies the come down is nothing I think.

11. One of my friends tried it one night when we were all partying during freshman year. We went out to different places, and he was with the people who had the coke. He had never done it before, but I guess he did it like seven or eight times. The next day he was in such a funk. From what he said, he didn't seem to interested in doing it again.

I would say you should do it if you're prepared to do it responsibly.

12. For the most part: no, but you can become addicted. It is an addictive substance but its not one line and your an addict.