Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CBD Oil Is CBD oil really helping for sleep?

Discussion in 'CBD Oil' started by Liam@2020, Apr 13, 2023.

1. #1 Liam@2020, Apr 13, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2024
    I need help sleeping and getting some rest. I am a dad of a 3 years old and since he was born I never went to sleep peacefully. I'm not sure what makes me so anxious because all is currently good. I have been searching for natural solutions to help me relax and I found this article about CBD oil. Anyone has tried it in the past.

2. Cbn or cbnoa is great for sleep

• Like Like x 3
  3. CBD is a mild stimulant, but some people still use it for sleep. I gave a guy in his late 60's a little glob of 5:3 CBD:THC RSO and it knocked him out pretty quick.

I would try a CBG and CBN combo if you can't use THC. I'd also look into a magnesium supplement and sleepytime extra tea with valerian root.

4. Don't know about CBD but Delta 8 knocks me right out.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. It definitely does

6. Really? Delta 8 gave me insomnia. :frown:

7. Did you try the Indica strain? I use to get Northern Lights Delta 8 but Indiana's AG is a dick and sent a letter to the owner of 3Chi to stop selling their synthetics or they were going to prosecute. I read that the company is suing. You should see my hands since I stopped. I have two lumps where my thumb meets my wrist. If Indiana doesn't legalize medical soon, I'm going to have to move back home where it is legal. I can't stand the pain any longer. Both of my adult daughters went with me to see my neurologist and of course, he wanted to know how bad my arthritis is and he squeezed both thumbs. I jumped at the pain and my daughters told me later that they thought I was going to kick him.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I recently made some gummies from CBN and it has helped me sleep better. After just a couple of uses last night i had the best sleep in a long time.

9. They knock my ass right out.

10. People often use CBD oil to manage conditions that may interfere with sleep, such as anxiety, stress, and chronic pain. By addressing these underlying factors, CBD may indirectly contribute to improved sleep quality.

11. Doesn’t help me unfortunately

12. I've been using CBD oil for sleep for the past few months, and I have to say, it's made a noticeable difference for me.