is canada every gona be fully legalized?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by brado34, Jul 10, 2008.

1. any one believe that canada will be fully legalized?

2. Here in Toronto Canada, we have a yearly pot march.
    Yes. We crazy canucks march on our provincial parliament buildings, sit down on the lawns and puff mass amounts of marijuana and march a protest.
    It may not be "legal" here. However smoking it is widely accepted.
    Every year I attend this peaceful gathering. Police are there to bust the silly sellers.
    In spite of this there is no action taken on the passive smokers in attendance. Even
    with over 500 police in attendance.

Unfortunately, the complete decriminalization is a play thing for warring political parties.
    Slowly winning through acceptance and demonstration.

:hello:Man I Love My Country. We Know What's Truely Evil.:hello:

3. Greetings,

Yeah, I'll reiterate the same ideas. Toronto has a very lively, unsquelched cannabis community. The only difference that legalization would make is that you could buy it over the counter.

Honestly, everything else would remain just about the same, still the same great community, the same great shops and vendors, the same public-toking events. I never worry about toking in public, when I'm visiting in Toronto; I've never had a problem.

It's really great.

The big upside of legalization or total legal decriminalization is that your everyday cannabis smoker will cultivate their own cannabis. I can't wait for that.

Yours Truly,
    Sam_Spade