Is buying seeds safe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Doc789, Jun 14, 2008.

1. i never bought seeds online and i came to a goood deal on buying seed have anybody tried this site?BuyCheapSeeds.com:confused:

2. The site seems fishy to me but thats my opinion. Its made a little to simple for me. If your gonna buy seeds online go to a site that has a good reputation. For example paradise-seeds.com and somaseeds.nl are verey popular seed banks. You might pay a little more but they are worth it. Also look through High Times mags and find seed companies in there. Happy Smokin':bongin:

3. doode.................that sites fishy...............i wouldnt

4. White widow gives a very energetic, social high, and leans toward the sativa side? Way off. This site has scam written all over it, stay far away.

Go with one of the seedbanks that has recommendations on this site, you'll only be paying $20 more or so, and you'll be getting top quality seeds and discreet shipping.

5. yeah bro that site is super fishy.. goto drchronic

6. the doctor will get you your seeds:)

7. Just an FYI....I love the peeps at HighTimes mag!! I wrote a letter to one of the writers(and I guess I shouldn't say the name) of the mag asking about "where to buy good seeds". This person asked my mailing address(a PO Box) and then sent me several issues(FREE of course) of HighTimes & marked the pages(post-it notes) with the best seed places to order from. Now THAT is customer service!!

8. seedbankupdate.com