Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is buying seeds safe in the US? California Here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mikedaddy81, Feb 15, 2014.

1. Hi, 

I'm in California. I just ordered some seeds from a company I saw in High Times magazine. Is it ok to do that or no? If not its too late I already ordered them, but I could through them away when I get them. What do you guys think? I have a medical marijuana recommendation and it's says your allowed to grow like 6 plants at a time etc. What do you think?

2. They may get seized by customs but if they arrive you should be good. Many, many people have them shipped to non legal states all the time.

3. you are good to go.

4. youre in cali dude its practically legal over there

5. You are fine, hon! Unless you ordered a couple hundred seeds, you are just "too small potatoes" to bother with!  The very worst that happens if your seeds are intercepted by customs, is that you are sent a "green letter" saying customs found something naughty addressed to you, and do you want to claim it? (Heck, NO!)

It is all too easy for someone to order seeds in your name (to set you up for whatever reason) for customs to chase down small orders like yours.

What puzzles me is that if you are "California MMJ legal", why didn't you just go to your local dispensary and buy some clones or seeds? :confused_2:  Even my favorite little dispensary carries clones all the time, and seeds usually, and I'm way out in the boonies!  In a fair-sized city, you should have had NO problem finding a way to get started! 

Since you have a rec, you are good to go in California! Just don't talk about your new hobby!  My little grow has been going for the last 14 years with no problems, beyond spider mites a couple of times. (Dr Bronner's Peppermint Soap rocks as an insecticidal soap!   :yay:

Welcome to GC! :gc_rocks:

Granny

6. If you are new to marijuana, then I suggest that you perform your due dilligence and do some research.