Is buying seeds online safe? Where?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by JoeyCal, Mar 20, 2007.

1. I live in New England USA and i wanted to buy some kick ass seeds.. I heard that if you buy seeds offline from a certain location that they will red flag you and probably catch you. Is this true? Has anyone ordered seeds online and had no truble? Where di you order them from??

2. Does anybody know? Have any experience??

3. Try Grass City or Dr Chronic, if customs intercepts, you usually still get the package, minus seeds, and a little note that says they were seized. Try and have them shipped to a friend that doesn't grow.

4. Sup NE buddy?? I got mine from here http://www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com/
    I live in NE and I paid with my card...I'm here to mail you right now too. They mail descrete, plus 10 bonus seeds.

Personally I want to try femanized seeds next time...drchronic.com has those

5. Island Mon don't tell how it came bro

6. ^^K, I edited the post...but c'mon man...I tend to be paranoid, but I doubt a b-day card is any tip off to customs. I mean, I and many others post the name of the site they used...feds get the server and CC info from a log...same thing to me man. Shit, I have seen pics of the packaging of other peoples orders. But even the name I used, it probably changes for every package...anyway, better to say less for safety sake...I guess!@?#

7. Damnit man you deleted it then posted it again. edit that out please :) Kids get busted over youtube and other places on the internet all the time for being stupid. they are watching us keep it on the dl. Sometimes i get the feeling the only reason gc is still getting through in the states is so they can keep track of our trends and tactics.

Ps. Don't use your card! There is a reason the place we trust the most makes us pay the way they do...it leaves no trail right back to you. Also don't ship that stuff to your "special" adress. send that shit to a friends or something where nothing is going on and pick it up later. Since the patriot act they can do all kinds of illegal shit and get away with it. wish the same could be said for us.

Maybe someday the feds will have to follow the laws they try to force the rest of us to obey.

*edit*
    Not trying to chew you out or nothing bro just have to keep some things from prying eyes.

8. Dude..you are chewing me out, but guess what??? Doesn't matter what I said it shipped in, it says it right there on their web page. Sooooooo, yeah.

Ps. Don't use your card! There is a reason the place we trust the most makes us pay the way they do...it leaves no trail right back to you.

Don't know what your talking about...sorry...will explaining give you away???lol

Prying eyes??? The special places we get from tell all about their shipping methods...it is not a secret dude.

I don't even know what to say man...

9. Eh sorry i'm a bit out of whack lately.

"Dude..you are chewing me out, but guess what??? Doesn't matter what I said it shipped in, it says it right there on their web page. Sooooooo, yeah."

If they tell you how they sneak it through customs that's not very bright but meh. usually the less leo knows about how we do and get what we do the better and this place is watched. In general mentioning how you got contraband through customs at places they watch to figure out our methods isn't a good idea.

"Ps. Don't use your card! There is a reason the place we trust the most makes us pay the way they do...it leaves no trail right back to you.

Don't know what your talking about...sorry...will explaining give you away???lol"

They know what that place sells and now it's on record through your card. Which tells them who you are what you are growing and what the adress is. Privacy died with the two towers.

If you buy $200 worth of hydro equipment a $250 hps light and seeds with some ferts all on your card and have it all shipped to where you plan to use said stuff it might put up a few red flags is all i'm trying to get across. Avoid using cards as much as possible and never have it shipped directly to your grow location :/

"Prying eyes??? The special places we get from tell all about their shipping methods...it is not a secret dude. "

All the places i've ever seen said "discreet shipping" not what that shipping was but they are in holland from the sounds of it and might not really care :/ When i get bongs from gc it comes in a few various Discreet ways and mentioning them all over isn't really helping them with the whole "sneaky" thing :/

*edit*
    Also sorry if i came off sounding harsh. just trying to watch out for you and others. In my absence from the city i ended up busted which is no fun. I spinkle a bit of caution from time to time so others can avoid my wonderfull state funded vacation ;)

"better to say less for safeties sake..." is all i was trying to say :/

10. if you dont have a friend who can get the seeds I wouldn't even take the chance, the feds and this is USA they despise weed smokers

11. Thae part in question was "They make us pay the way they do." Can you explain that to me?? I know I used CC, I would like to know how you do it.

12. i live in vermont and i've used drchronic and cannabean with sucess with both (i guess cannabean is a subsidiary of the doc?)

13. I would go as far as to speculate , or another similar money transfer service. You can even pay in gold at e-gold.com. Sure the feds can see that you sent money to your grandma in khazikstan, but thats as far as they get. I've never purchased seeds, but I've purchased far more conspicuous things internationally. I'm in the US by the way.

14. Ok it'd just common sense not to have mail sent to your grow area but what about a PO box is this any safer? I'm new to my state, don't have a friend to mail to, this is one of the reasons i want to be self suffient. Also Has anyone mailed cash to any of these seed banks?