Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is buying a vape even worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FRESH_SMOKERR, Jul 10, 2015.

1. My Crafty gets used every day and I prefer it over smoking. You can actually taste the herb and it's super stealthy. I can hit it in the kitchen and my wife can't even smell it in the next room. And, it hits like a champ!

2. Yes if you get a good one and not a cheap knockoff.

3. Hell yeah, thought you may want to steer awy from vapepens if you want to use herbs, since they work best with wax or concentrates.

4. Get a Flowermate. You can get it and shipping for 90-100th bucks and it is an actual vaporizer. Minimal smell, and conserves weed. I recommend it wholeheartedly.