Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is buying a bong worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Superweener, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Can you PM me the link for this one please?

2. Once I got my bong, I unpacked my pipe and put it away. It's only used for travel, now.

I use metal bongs; I hear acrylic gets brittle, and I'm such a fucking klutz that a glass bong is just a bad day waiting to happen.

3. Agreed.
    But speaking for myself I've always found better deals later after I bought my bong, so OP try to find the best deal you can before you decide on buying one, you never know what's out there :smoke:

4. go on a t-break for a month and buy yourself a sick piece, or a vape.

5. i know riighht helpin these brothas out haha

yeah man as soon as that bad boy came back in stock i jumped on that shiii. with the 10% code and shipping it was only 58$ ..a damn steal for a perc bong, with a bubbler slide + ice catcher

6. I was a big pipe guy. Smoked from my glass spoon every night. However, a couple weeks ago I picked up a decently nice bong and, well, now I'm a bong guy. You will not regret a decent bong purchase. You said you get $40 a week? Mine cost $80. Save up for two weeks, buy a bong and rip that shit. :smoke:

7. OK srsly

don't smoke bud for two weeks
    save up the $80
    buy yourself a beastly bong

Bongs are SO MUCH BETTER than everything else