is bud prices going down?

Discussion in 'General' started by SWAGGERJACKER, Dec 21, 2011.

1. in my city, ive been getting the 2 kush bags for the 15. it use to be 20 so i save a little every time... is it going down every where else too?

2. swagger gagger swagger gagger swagger gagger

3. 2 kush bags? Lawl

4. im on that nickle and dime shit, fuck it no need to carry 8ths around, just get what i need and get high af

5. No price drops really over here in PA. It's always been about 350-400 for an oz of the goods and you always get what you pay for. Meaning 350 is gonna be some good that probably either wasn't cured properly or is a little leafy, and 400 is that flawless medical shit that makes you want to shrink yourself down so you can live in the bag.

6. #6 Tourniquet, Dec 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2011
    Is ability to use proper verbs in sentence going down?

ARE bud prices going down?

Not that hard. You have a brain, why waste it?

7. [quote name='"joebudsmoker059"']No price drops really over here in PA. It's always been about 350-400 for an oz of the goods and you always get what you pay for. Meaning 350 is gonna be some good that probably either wasn't cured properly or is a little leafy, and 400 is that flawless medical shit that makes you want to shrink yourself down so you can live in the bag.[/quote]

Where about in PA are you? York County here.

8. i realized it but i was too lazy to change it. fuck it its the internet. a world of cancerous bandwidth streaming directly to your room. have fun

9. It's the economy. Gas is going down so bud prices drop and fast food makes more money. It's the circle of life. :smoke:

10. We usually get .8 and .9 for a dime of some good shit and to the gram hooked up

11. why would you name yourself "swagger jacker"? thats actually considered an insult in the hip-hop community. it means youre stealing someones style

12. stop hatin yall

but to answer the OP's questions-It probably depends where you're at. Back a couple years ago bud was at ridiculous prices in my town. Like $70 an eighth :eek:

But since then it's been back to the standard 60 an 1/8th for the most part

13. fuck it, its a marijuana site, i really dont care what my username is lol. :smoke::smoke:

14. [quote name='"married2mj"']stop hatin yall

but to answer the OP's questions-It probably depends where you're at. Back a couple years ago bud was at ridiculous prices in my town. Like $70 an eighth :eek:

But since then it's been back to the standard 60 an 1/8th for the most part[/quote]

Where do u guys live? Do i just get good ass deals? I feel sorry for u guys what do ur dimes weigh out to?

15. I live in PA... always 350-400 an oz for good good.

16. Shit man i remember when a gram was 20 a few years back. Now its gone down to 15, Hell even 8ths are getting cheaper. Snagged one for 40

17. Lol. This is a underground market people can,charge whatever they want depending on supply and demand, I know a friend who sold me some fire oz for 50 easily could get 150, depends how close you are to the grower

18. Bitch just try and jack this wizard's swagger.

19. I live near New York City so we get it even more expensive than they do and it's damn expensive there. A dime you get like .5. Sometimes .4. Tis dumb. But it's way dank.