Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is bud pissed on by a cat alright to smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Skitzstonercunt, Dec 8, 2011.

1. I bought a quarter of this bud that looks alright and smells fairly dank, but when you smoke it, it smells like cat piss? I got up this mornin and blazed two or three bowls of this shit to hear my mate starts to complain that the house smells like piss?lol It also has a bit of a weird taste to it, almost soapy and smells extremely sweet when you chop it up, not very sticky though. My mate reckons a cat could've pissed on the plant, if so is it alright to smoke?

2. yea but if it's not the actual strain and a cats just pissed on it is it fine to smoke?

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oW2whBIRfcs]Trailer Park Boys - Bubbles And ricky fight! - YouTube[/ame]

4. Your gonna be cheesin hard man. Those strains that smell really strongly like cat piss are always dank, usually dominant sativa

5. yea I was aye haha just had 2 more hits :bongin: but what if it was just some dank bud thats been pissed on by a cat? Hahah would it still be chill to smoke!?

6. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

7. Helped a lot..

8. If it smokes fine, smoke it. If you don't enjoy the experience, throw it out and call your dealer.

9. Can you post some pictures of this bud so I can see if it looks dank or not.

From the description you've given of your house smelling like piss, and the bud smelling soapy, I wanna see what the hell it looks like please and thanks. :smoke:

10. Bud tastes soapy* and the smoke smells like piss, will tonight

11. I had this bud called lambs breath and it smelled like straight cat piss and it was some good ass chronic but even if a cat pissed on it im sure its fine, animals piss on plants that grow outside, rabbits, mice, things of that nature so id say go for it.

12. I smoke cat piss all the time. :bongin:

13. the current weed im smoking smells like dog shit after its been vaped... and i dont think any dogs shit on my weed

14. doode wtf mann

im high! :)

15. If you've smoked it and your lungs arent bleeding yet, i'm sure your fine!:p

16. Your dealers cat might have thought it was catnip (very similar in composition) , and sprayed on it, with their Anal Glands. So I would say.......NO

17. One more thing. I had a plant that was outdoors and the neighbor cats loved it so much they pissed on it and ate it. Maybe that piss smell could be some sort of mildew or mold too? I'm no scientist but if i got foul smelling bud i'd throw it out make a firecracker or make some QWISO hash.