Is bud a waste of money

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by liljeez3, Oct 7, 2013.

1. I only think about this when I'm high but I think about it a lot is weed a waste of money like when I get weed for 10$ to the gram I take it to the face and bam 10 bucks gone but when I'm high I think is this high really worth it or. Should I have made it last

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. For me a gram can last me 3-4 days. I don't really like to get really high unless I'm with my friends. So I only smoke just enough to get me nice and comfortable.
    Just use enough if your worried about whether or not your wasting money.

----------------------------------
    Roll, Roll, Roll Your Joint
    Twist It At The End
    Light It Up, Take A Puff,
    Pass It To A Friend!

• Like Like x 1
  3. $10?? Next time try and think of what you can really buy nowadays for ten bucks. There really isn't that much that I can think of. So I don't think it's a waste if you spending money on something u want and like. And as long as u can spare the money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. the more you buy the gram price drops so if your picking up dubs & dimes that's a waste, especially if your facing it; you can 3.5 for 45 here where I live; and 7.0 for 80 of some super dank, save those 10/20's and pick up more @ one time & save more money

5. #5 Sammyy, Oct 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2013
    Grow your own man. I put roughly 1000$ each outdoor season into my grow and harvest a couple pounds Even the cheapest pounds in the US aren't going for that cheap. Do the math, grow your own and fuck going through a dealer

• Like Like x 2
  6. if I had that kind of money to spend it would be considered

7. lol it never stops me from buying another dime lol and there is a lot I can think of I could buy with 10 bucks pack of cigs a new pipe an E Hookah lol I do love being high

8. I spend 1000 because I'm growing 15-20 large plants. That $1000 is for everything from soil to seeds. You can grow 2 nice size plants and easily get a lb and only spend maybe 100-150 if you buy cheap seeds

• Like Like x 2
  9. Look at what you just wrote. Think about the math real hard. He is getting a gram for 10. You just told him to get 3.5 grams for 45 cuz 'its a better deal'.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yeah lol if I pay 70 bucks I expect to get 7 grams where I live (Seattle area) were all stoners here though XD

11. I'm high and come to think of it I never plan to take a dime to the face I just keep loading the bowl but if I ever plan to I'm going to make a fire cracker and the high will definitely be worth it

12. #12 dailyweed, Oct 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2013
    [quote name="beerbrewer" post="18795397" timestamp="1381184506"]Look at what you just wrote. Think about the math real hard. He is getting a gram for 10. You just told him to get 3.5 grams for 45 cuz 'its a better deal'. Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.[/quote]well his price is obv different then mine dude, I'm cooked too so I'm sorry I want paying attention to math on GC lol but he get's the point so quoting me & acting like a duck wasn't needed

13. I get 7g for 70 too... the more you buy the better the gram price should be... all I said

14. You're definitely cooked cuz in your other post you said you got 7.0 for 80. Now its 70.

Cool story bro lol.

15. you're an genuine idiot who has nothing better to do then start pointless arguments like this one; first off I have ore then one dude, and second not every drug dealer sells same price

16. so if your done trying to be a smart ass and like the age you are 15, you can stop quoting everything cause no one cares, we get the point

17. You're hella flustered aint ya lol. All good man.

If I am 15 then that must make you a toddler cuz your math is despicable and your grammar is deplorable.

18. #18 dailyweed, Oct 8, 2013
    [quote name="beerbrewer" post="18796902" timestamp="1381200263"]You're hella flustered aint ya lol. All good man. If I am 15 then that must make you a toddler cuz your math is despicable and your grammar is deplorable. Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.[/quote]who says I have to act smart by checking my grammar on my iPhone & spell check everything to prove I'm not dumb? lol good comeback kid; your now more of an idiot

19. <sigh>

I hope English isn't your 1st language.

20. #20 dailyweed, Oct 8, 2013
    [quote name="beerbrewer" post="18796952" timestamp="1381200692"]I hope English isn't your 1st language.Sent from my Galaxy Note II. I know you bitchez be jealous.[/quote]it isn't but I still take Advanced English either way; sorry you couldn't pick that up due to me being high as hell; & not typing "correctly" cause I'm too busy watching the Red Sox game + hitting bong, lol you really think I care what some kid like you says