Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is brown weed always bad?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Andrewyd4038, Jul 16, 2011.

1. I've read on here that most bad weed is brownish aka schwag. Today my bro picked up a dub for $20 and it looked awful. He said that "weed comes in different colors bro". Who's in the right? Am I just paranoid? I mean it still got us high, but it looked gross.

2. it could have just been cured wrong or something. some strains are also naturally dark, sometimes even brownish so i wouldn't be surprised either way.

3. Usually but not always true. I've smoked some schwaggy looking weed that had my body buzzing after one bowl. shit was nuts

4. certain strains have a darker hue, ive only had one strain that was like so dark gray it was almost black with blood red hairs and glistening with trichs it was way back in the day and ive never seen anything like it since but yes good weed can be brown, just judge it by if its compressed if it is its not that good (dont confuse being compressed with density) smell, crystals and if it has seeds, alot of seeds is bad, but ive had super dank with 1 or 2 seeds in like a half

5. shitty brown? shitty smell? shitty weed

6. Brown weed can just mean a late harvest, which will give more body buzz and munchies. I've found brown weed to be great medical bud as strange as that sounds because of the help with pain, sleep, and nausea. I haven't seen any brown weed around these parts for nearly a decade. I would buy some if I saw it just for the seeds and old times sake.

7. This reminds me of the story the ugly nuggling. There was once an ugly nugg. Uglier than any nugg you have ever seen. It was dark dark brown. All of the other nuggs Would make fun of him and never let him join in any of their games. One day the owner of this nugg sold it to a man who needed inspiration to write a movie. This man smoked up the nugg with some others. This man ended up making the first Harry potter movie.

8. You have smoked yourself retarded!!!

Lmao :smoke:

9. That reminds me of a short story as well!
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2U8yfKM9nY]‪The Ugly Barnacle‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

10. my weed is purple but im not complaining

11. I've had purple weed that was worse than brown. The purple mango I tried a couple weeks ago was down right nasty.

12. If it's brown it's suspicious - these days brown normally means bad. Back in the 70's I used to get Colombian gold and it was kinda brown, but it would also kick your ass.

13. Dude I got some chocolate pineapple express and it's fucking brown. But when you look at it closely you see it's full of amber trichomes :hello:

14. Ive had afghan that was bomb and it was light brown with tons of
    Crystals

15. There was a lot of moldy weed back in the 70's. They would cut and dry mass batches and ship it up here, moldy buds and all. There was even a batch that made it's way here that had been sprayed with poison by the US government as part of the war on drugs They just rush harvest and shipped us the poisoned bud to smoke.

16. my rule of thumb:
    brown weed gets you stoned (indica/mids)
    green weed gets you high (sativa/headies)

17. "purple" is no different than rappers calling all dank "kush" or, when i was younger "dro".

the color purple is no an indication of good weed in and of itself.

18. thats a bad rule of thumb

19. Brown weed of quality is few and far between.

One time though, in high school, some guy I didn't know was selling a 1/4 of bud he brought back from Jamaica (said he got it for $10 and knew he could sell it for more... what a risk for such a profit). It was seriously like golden brown. No seeds, but looks kinda like frosty mids. I bought it for 30 bucks (a steal even for mids in my town in those days), and it was good. Better than the beasters we were getting by the pound for years.

20. kinda like this? shit was dope
    [​IMG]