Is BoroMarket one of a kind?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by jayhawks22, May 11, 2011.

1. #61 Puffer6, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011

No you are definitely a douche bag!

0 tolerance for name calling..
    Please keep remarks like this to yourself
    Slinger

2. i just think the site would be better off putting the sales into different categories - non-percolated/percolated or something along those lines before something on the fence like freezing subs - not that they're in that process now... just throwing out my 2 cents after reading some posts and giving the site a gander.

3. yah I agree, it'd be nice to separate all the glass into categories but that would be hard to do without referencing the actual use of the glass, which isn't allowed, w/e tho, the glass wanted section is where its at!

4. Why are you taking what he said so personally? He never said you could or couldn't afford anything... nor did he imply anything. Some people on this forum need to relax.

5. ALOT of people need to relax, been seeing alot of hate on here lately

6. For real it gets outta hand very fast on these forums. People start slinging insults for the littlest things.. Every time a comparison thread is made to compare different pieces it seems like it turns into a pissing contest between the ultimate fans of each brand/artist. Getting VERY annoying...

7. I know, it's fuckin' rediculous. I love art, specifically glass art. I can appreciate most glass, even if it's not my style.

8. Exactly. People need to relax. Thats what its about in the end, the art.

9. Boromarket took my money and ran. jerks booted me off saying I bumped my sale thread too early to many times.....I had 2 sale thread that had been closed for a long time and since about 2 months ago they would not even approve my sale threads. So their excuse for my ban is fishy smelling...