Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is bong water weed safe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xMrJava, Feb 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. So I use a gbong and I haven't changed out the water in a month. There's a bunch of green that never got smoked floating around in the water. I'm in the process of straining out the weed using coffee filters. I plan to dry it out on a plate and smoke whatever weed I can sort out. Before I do would like to know has anyone ever tried this method and is it potentially harmful. I just want to get high

2. I wouldn't use it. Dead plant matter sitting in water for a month generally isn't a good thing

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nasty idea. Just toss the bong grunge.
    Clean your bong and change the water like every other session at least.
    Think about it, stagnate, month old, stinky, bong water.

• Like Like x 1
  4. eh I quit halfway through. The smell started to get to me and the more I thought about how disgusting this shit probably is I decided todays a better to go on a tea break

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. What a fiend!! Steel a 20 outta ma’s purse n call up ur man n get some fresh supply.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Please.......... no just .......

No.

7. AVOID:
    mold spore grow in that mess

and you breathe it in ..each puff

if you ever wonder why you never have any moochers

now you know ....lol

good luck

• Like Like x 1