Is Black Leaf Glass anygood??????

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by mattyj734, Jan 14, 2010.

1. Look at the EHLE pieces both here at GC and other sites.

2. i did, but is Black Leaf anygood? it looks nice, and is cheap as heck! i usually go with Elevate tubes if i want something. They are out of my state (OH) and do really sick quality work... I gotta get some pics of my glass up

3. no dont buy it, its cheap as fuck. we have them localy and there garbage, but if you cant afford a better tube get it, it will hit decent!

4. It probably will work, but isn't very thick or a perfect hit.
    You get what you pay for i guess

5. Thanks!!

6. oh my god i wish i was 18 so i could order that.... that seems so awesome

7. lololololol

8. This is kid is asking to be banned, lol. The rules of this site say you have to be 18, lol.

9. In this situation, you do get what you pay for...

10. arrest him!!!!!!!!

11. oops:wave:

12. lol awesome...
    you get what you pay for with glass rest is up to you

13. I was also curious about the black leaf bongs.

On the measurements for a couple of black leaf bongs between $50-70.. it says their glass thickness is 5 mm.

And I noticed the most expensive bong on the site for about $360 also has a 5mm glass thickness.
    and for EHLE .. I saw one for about $100 and it only had 3.5 mm glass thickness.

So i'm confused when you say black leaf has thin glass..because according to these measurements.. it's either the same or better.

Can anyone clear this up?

EDIT: here's one of the black leafs i was talking about - http://www.grasscity.com/percolater-bong-4.html

14. Only five posts in and you already give it away. Good job genius:wave:

15. He's not banned yet?

16. #18 Georgiano, Jan 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2010
    My Mistake. Carry on

17. Actually someone did.

18. Black Leaf is pretty bad, its thin and doesn't hit good. I would go with something else if you could. EHLE is pretty good, but I would buy one of their tubes from EDIT because all their tubes on GC have carbs.