Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Big Brother watching?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by UMASS Toker, Mar 26, 2009.

1. There is nothing better than waking up, getting in your car, smokin a bowl and blastin biggie. I have a 40 min commute to school every day and I've never had a problem. Drive carefully, try not to get paranoid. I always think though, how many ppl actually see me smokin. i try to be discreet, but I think about how often I look into other ppl's car's when I'm driving and it's really not that often. I just bought a sick mini hooka and I put it in my cup holder, grab hold of the tube and let Mary fill my lungs with that sweet THC. I use a sploof, spray ozium, and then drop some Rhoto's in(ice of course, I love the after feeling). Noone is ever the wiser. but my question is how often do you think other people driving snipe me out for smoking?

2. You pointed out that you never look into others cars, and thats a good point!
    I use to smoke in my car and get paranoid.
    But when you look at the window of time you have to see someone smoking(process that they are smoking) your quickly move your eyes to something else on the road.

But you never know, there will always be a chance you could get caught.

3. That's how I feel, there's always that slim chance, I know odds are noone's gonna see and even if they do nothing will prolly result of it, but it's hard to contain that paranoid feeling.

4. On a highway I think it's highly unlikely that people are going to see inside your vehicle. If it's night though and their lights shine in your car, and they look, they will most likely see your car filled with smoke.

But I do see people smoking all the time. There is a very common burn run for people near me. When I'm back there about half the time someone passes me burning one too haha. Keep in mind we're going through back roads and through neighborhoods. So I'm going 30 miles an hour maybe, so being slow helps you see shit.

5. I have the same type of route round my way. Blunts and jayz are my tools of choice whilst cruising, but I've been known to chief a bowl. I think its all in how you do it tho. Just be cool and won't nobody start a ruckus. I like that mini ho0ka idea. That would be a cool idea for a bobble head. Light the top, give it a slap, pick up the tube and bloww.

6. It's fun to operate the Volcano in a vehicle, though I'd never condone or recommend such usage.

7. It all kind of depends on how fast you are going. Its easy to take a good look inside a slow moving cars cab, but someone doing 60 its a bit harder.

However, at the same time if they are also doing 60 and right next to you, they can see every little hit you've taken.

So I suppose what I'm saying is, use good judgment and practice for the worst.

8. Depends on the time, places, traffic etc.. on the highway, especially at night no one's going to see shit or pay much attention, they're going 100+ probably just making sure they don't hit anyone or miss their exit or get past you as quick as possible. But it's pretty funny, I road a 24 hour Greyhound Bus from Baton Rouge, LA to Ft Myers, FL and I couldn't count how many people I saw passing blunts and hitting bowls with their knees on the steering wheel... wish I wasn't on the bus and I could join in with them haha.