Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is bho the way to go

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by thewisenut, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I've been doing extracts for about 8 months...i learned from a close friend.

he said all the other ways suck basically cause butane is the few/ only to my knowledge that doesn't breakdown the the plant material.

I also have a neat set up i saw some do online...vac purgin..

master cool compressor 1/4 hp

scientific atlanta vacuum chamber.

i usually make a few g's...the most i made was 24, but that wont happen for a while.

but is this the way to get the cleanest...or can i make oils another way and be cleaner.

also it always turns to a buddery substance in vac purge..I want it more ambery it seems to taste alot better... and it sticks to my dabber alot better.

If anyone is familiar with the technique let me know how to prevent that.

2. 24 g's of BHO? God damn that is insane lol. Props. I have made ISO too many times to count, using equally as many methods, but have never made BHO. I would like to at some point though.

3. I went all out...about 5 zips of grape ape,,,little nugs n shake ...alot cheaper way to go

I tried asking my friend about iso but he just kept saying bho was all i need to know?
    He always thinkgs he right though. haha

4. Bho is good, but I'd say its mostly a personal preference. I know people who love bho and others who prefer bubble hash. All hashs are awesome if they are made correctly.

5. I agree. I just heard you cant get more potent than using butane as a solvent due to their polarities or something like that? pretty sure thats what it is

i never listened in school though so..yeah

6. co2 wax is just as bomb. bho if done right is just lethal though, so good.