Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is better weed worth it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hdth, Dec 15, 2010.

1. alright so i started smoking weed like a month ago and the last bag he gave me was lower mids and he said he either has that or high grade spendy shit. i have money for it i just want to know if its worth spending extra money for higher grade.

2. hands down yes.

quality > quantity

make sure it actually is good tho !

3. Yes. Mid weed produces a cheaper highs but they don't feel nearly as good.

4. If you have the money to afford good weed then yes, 100%.

5. Depends how much more it is for the dank shit. If it's not too much more, then go for it. If it's really pricey, just pick up dank every now and then. That way, you'll learn to appreciate dank more.

6. Always.

7. If you are making a steady income and can afford it, Hell yeah.

If you make $50 a day at the local McDonalds, Fuck no.

Try it for yourself and find out. Maybe your one of the cheap ass stoners like me that just likes mid quality shit.

Its like if someone likes Budweiser, they go out and buy a 30 pack and have a grand ol time.

If someone likes Samuel Addams beer, they go out to their nearest pub, and drink that shit up.

Its all about preference my friend. And none of us here can please you in that way.

Happy Tokin :wave:

8. Short answer is yes.

9. if you work more than 30 hours a week and can afford a car payment go with the mc danksters i can buy a car for 60 week but instead i shell it out for nugs.. you deserve it... them poor boys smoke shcwag other wise there is no such thing as swed!. do what in your buget bro:hello: