Is being high really that obvious?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jesse Botwin, Sep 30, 2015.

1. #1 Jesse Botwin, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Removed

2. You can act sober to a certain extent but some effects really stick out. Droopy, glistening eyes are a dead giveaway to anyone who knows what to look for, especially if they know how you look normally.

3. Im high everywhere i go so me high is me Sober

4. I think its more about your eyes and the way you act. I can tell when peoples voices change and seem slower in their movements

5. I get nervous can't really hold a conversation nor do I want to squinty ass eyed eye drops just clean the red out they still glassy as hell tho. N tend to talk lower/talk slower / stutter at points its pretty obvious with me even when I try an hide it being in public seems to make these effects worse as well

6. Never let them see you sober and they won't know the difference.

But I'm sure people are really just like "man that dude is Always blazed!

7. Maybe this is kinda silly, but I practiced being high and passing as sober. I love being the only one stoned in a group of people and no one knows :)

8. Yeah, it can be obvious, but it's more of a matter whether anyone is paying attention to you in the first place. If you're not drawing attention to yourself, who's going to know?

9. #9 Creator002, Oct 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2015
    I guess it really depends. People have given me looks in public, but my anti-weed friend can't tell, as far as I know.
    Last 8 weeks, he's picked me up twice to go to his place and once my other mate picked me up to go. All three times I smoked before one of them got here, each and every time, the anti-dope dope didn't catch it or said nothing. And I see him once a week.
    Surprisingly, my other friend caught it immediately when he picked me up last week. He smokes too though.

10. Well im constantly high, but can engage in conversation and tasks with no problem at all.
    Never had anyone pull me up on being under the influence of anything. I dont get red eye unless its been a particularly heavy sesh. I am prone to a fit of the giggles at certain things.

11. It all really depends on how oftentimes smoke. If you have experience in public/or grew a tolerance, it's hardly noticable. That is for convo and looks.

12. Only time i have people notice that i'm high is if i reek or smoke more than usual and my eyes get really glassy. But im usually high and people never notice unless i get careless or actually tell them what's up.

13. Me too

14. #14 Elem3nt17, Oct 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2015
    I'm just very strange to begin with so people never question my behavior, and I always have clear eyes on me just in case I have to do something that requires face to face kind of work.