is anyone out there using Nectar Of The Gods nutrient line

Discussion in 'Plant Training' started by cheif bigsmoke, Jan 14, 2014.

1. i've been using it for the past couple of years and have always had good results.. just wondering if anyone else has any experience with it.

2. Just a thought ...When you post things you should probably make your title... an actual title and post your question in your post. .. You'll get a better response that way. And since I'm here ....I'm going to be using general organics here shorty I don't know anything about NOTG although I do think I've heard of em.Sent from my Samsung using GC mobile app

3. thanks.. i'm new to the site and this is my first time posting anything.. and i've heard of Genearal Organics but never used the line let me know how it goes.

4. I am currently using nectar for the gods plus added molasess with great results, but i havent tried any other brand to compare it to.Sent from my SCH-R970C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Currently using NOTG Hurculean Harvest, Olympus up, and Hades down. First time using em but I like it so far. What are your feed schedules? Only thing I dont like is that the pH up and down have a good bit of ca and p which I feel tends to throw my nute profiles off. The increased availability of cal thanks to the HH though should balance it out somewhat I think/hope.

6. Just started using their advanced nutrient line along with humic acid and hydrozyme. I love it so far, am having much better results then I've had in the past with other nutrients.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ive been using it for about a year or maybe a little longer.A good solid line and organic.I think it is a little weak on the phosphorous but I like organic medicine.I started with fox farm and they did real well but Nectur of the gods is very forgiving.

8. No

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

The Hurculean harvest is 0-10-0, with a little calculation with Cannastats you could balance it out, thats what I did. For my base nutes I use PBP which is also low on P so I add half a teaspoon per tablespoon of PBP. Something similiar could work for you.

Thank you for your contribution.

10. Did it help with your overall bud thicking in those last 2 weeks .I seem to be getting good bud set a lengths just dont near the diameter on the buds I would like.