Is anyone out there a quitter?

Discussion in 'General' started by Lord_voltan, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Im trying to quit smoking for the 12th time(CIGS.) anyone outthere quit? I need suggestions, or tips? hopefully this is the last time I quit.

2. Yeah...I only smoked for less than a year, but I was still almost at a pack a day. Just think man that shit if full of fucking cancer and nasty ass shit, and they dont even do anything to you!!! Sure you may get relaxed and feel nice after smoking one, but thats only because your so fucking jittery and pissed off from not smoking for an hour or so.

3. I noticed that. lol

4. Usually you start thinking about it when you're bored and nothing to do. The best way to quit is to keep yourself busy. You should make yourself busy with smoking pot and drinking. Or just find a good hobby. Also try not to chill with people who smoke or else your bound to bum one, and keep it going.

5. at least for me, the only way i'm gonna be able to quit smoking cigs is to completely quit drinking and smokin the ganj for a couple months at least. I'm pretty good about not smoking during the day, but the second i taste that beer/sweet mary jane, the cravings for a stoag kick in hardcore. Right now i'm content to be an "only when I drink" smoker.

6. im in a place where i rarely get any weed .. and even rarer i get quality weed
    now i enjoy the act of smoking .... so if i dont have any weed to smoke i just light a cig ....

fact is .. i love smoking ...

7. yeh I finally quit
    but I didnt want to even though I kept saying that"this is my last pack" for about a month.
    I havent smoked in like 3 weeks...how you say???
    By not having money to buy them.
    Just soen all your money on bud

8. I am glad we are talking cigs cause ;

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS!

[​IMG]

9. I was worried that I would smoke cigs when high, so I tested this theory with a strain called ""harry potter"" It diddnt happen, I diddnt want a cig. So I think Im going to take the advice I was told about spending cig $ on weed. then I'll have like 2x as much for weed and I'll just get mad dank.

10. I quit many years ago; but it was easy for me.

I threw out my last pack of smokes and never looked back.

Hahaha, thats the only advice I can give you. Everytime you feel like smoking, just remind yourself how weak that'd make you. *shrug*

I've always defined myself with my actions.