Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is anyone on GC Bi-Polar?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thirdworldarmy, May 23, 2007.

1. I was just curious. Cuz i think I'm bi-polar. but i'm not sure. And i really don't want to go get diagnosed. I take enough medication as it is and the last thing i need is more doctore bullshit and medication ( i take plenty as it is).

I would just like to hear how some of you deal with it, and if weed has helped you at all. if this is in the wrong section just move it.

2. i'm not, but i'm pretty sure weed will have a positive effect because of it's mood stabilizing effects.

3. yes i am aware of that, cuz weed is the only thing that makes me feel more normal. I hate how the smallest things can take my great mood to a shit mood. I really hate it. I'm gonna go get :smoking:. I had a bad day, so i find it necessary that i go and smoke now.

4. im bi polar and suffer from ptsd bud kinda evens me out and calms me down but just trying to think positive will do wonders for the shit moods

5. Yeah I'm probally suffering from many differrent things, never want to get it checked out though. Weed definetely helps me, I have social anxiety, and weed makes it not a problem.