Is anyone is an occupational program?

Discussion in 'General' started by tokabowl420, Oct 4, 2010.

1. I'm trying to enroll in this occupational program--respiratory care technology at my community college for next year. You need to have a background check and drug test/physical to get into the program. I'm not worried about the drug test because I could pass that but I have a DUI on my record.

Does anyone know if that is like automatic failure from the program or do you think they only care about felonies? I tried calling the school for info but they led me no where. I've even enrolled at a different community college for the same program using my grandmas address to increase my chances of acceptance lol.

2. Most schools probably only care about felonies, but you really need to ask your school about this. We dont know their policies

3. Yeah dude you just need to ask the school. We're not going to know, we can provide educated guesses. That's about it

4. ^this. However, my educated guess is that a DUI is fairly minor, and they will overlook it as long as you're not failing drug tests or acting out. Both of which seem not to be possibilities.