Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Anyone Else Saving Kief?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by EastCoastToke, May 19, 2010.

1. You'll see what I'm messing with as soon as I get my new camera ;)

2. @ Ze cross Jointa, that kief, is fucking epic. I cant really tell if its from the flash or the lighting of it is just is that white...well i know its more white than most, but shiiiiiiit thats intense

3. Okay so I have a question based off of the story that opened this thread where I was pressing the bud and basically grinding bud and not getting pure kief. I think my screen is clogged now from doing so, is there any way to unclog it?

I was thinking take it apart run water and let it dry completely before using again.

4. The screens do get clogged... but i wouldnt completely rinse it out either. I usually take my finger or the back end of a Sharpie marker and GENTLY rub back and forth on the screen (over my break up plate) so the clogged kief falls out. Top and bottom. I usually do it every 2 weeks to a month. But thats just me...

5. not got a grinder with a screen and if kief collects itself in my rolling/storage box then I scrape before it amounts to anything when I have no bud. :mad:

6. I just got a new Sharp Stone Grinder. It even came with a little brush like thing to rub the screen clear with. It's also got very nice, and deep walls. No pun.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. I don't really 'save' it, but I do collect it at times. I just smoke it up, so it goes quickly.
    I found an oz of popcorn buds that was drying and I forgot about. So ground it up in a sharpstone (that same one you just got actually) and shook it with a big metal washer. The screen came out, and I've lost a few teeth, but it still holds up and works decent. Although that's not "normal" use, I don't think I would get one again. Theres some grinder/vibrator combos that look smexy.
    Anyhow, I probably got a few grams in total, no pictures of it all together, sadly, attached images are the last of the shakings, and the best. I rolled it up in a really nice clear (Trips) joint.
    It was good.

Attached Files: