Is anyone else really blasted right now.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Schrenzk, Aug 13, 2009.

1. I feel like a visionary. My mind is in places nobody's ever even heard of in their wildest dreams. The world is slowly turning into a scene from lord of the rings and little elfs are roaming the streets and there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Nobody can see what's going on behind it because it's blinding you into eternity. Like Michael Jordan got sucked into the cartoon world in Space Jam. For many years no one has known about what really goes on in the human mind, but I for one can tell you that drugs are the key to solving world hunger, curing cancer, and any other problem there might be. My intelligence and the ability to tap into realms of my mind is insane and if some rocket scientists just toked up once in a while the world would finally be at peace.

2. Right now I feel like I am pulsating with warm happiness and all of me is tingling... Everything is going in frame rates rather the smooth normal flow, i just feel great.

Only my microwave kinda just a little caught fire, and its bringing me down :(

3. I'll tell you what....opiates and herb