Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is anyone else positively obsessed & addicted?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TrendSetta, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Were weak minded because 'research groups' expertise on addiction.

It's how our economy operates.

2. I wanted to post something about this,but i thought i should search something.I`m really addicted and i can`t do anything about it.I think it started affecting my life in ways like:If i go somewhere out of city or out of country i really need weed.I`m imagining how would be to see something baked like:"Man,i would love to be stoned right now".I`m selecting my friends and the people i want to meet depending if they smoke or not.Not good..

3. 3 month t break, whats the point?

4. im just addicted, ive always loved pot, but now i smoke because i feel like i have to to feel normal. usually i smoke an 8th of good quality chronic per two days

5. I always find myself defending weed like it's my little brother or something :laughing:

like the other day, me and some friends were smoking and on chatroulette
    and this chubby girl pops up and starts talking to us, so I asked her if she smoked weed and she said "i tried it once, but it got me sick so i never did it again."
    i quickly got up off the couch and explained to her that one bad experience doesnt mean it's not for you...i also told her that she should try smoking with someone who makes her comfortable.

anyway, i love weed art and the smell and the stickiness. i wouldn't say i'm addicted, but i am head over heels for it. :love:

6. ha! i know this is what you were saying not to try to get but you def. deserve a like for the nice comeback..just dont bash me for giving you a compliment though man lol.

7. Im definitely addicted to learning more about growing. Whenever i think i have a good understanding i find a whole other subject and i feel i have to learn as much as i can about it. Like last night i spent hours researching water filtration. Now im going out and getting a reverse osmosis filter.

8. I was for a while when I first started smoking. Then I got a tolerance and weed was just less fun to me. I still smoke every day, but as far as "researching" it I hardly ever look into it anymore. In fact, I'm almost sick of reading headline after headline "Memememe Weed Bill Hits Brick Wall AGAIN Mememememe" or "Dispensary Raided in California during a school shooting in the same town" or "HEY YOU GUYS DID YOU KNOW THE WAR ON DRUGS IS A COMPLETE AND ABJECT FAILURE!? I BET YOU DIDN'T, ALLOW ME TO EXPLAIN." Stupid ass articles like those clog up my stumble feed...

9. If you love cannabis, click that first link in my sig! :yay: That will give you an idea of my obsession with cannabis! Anything that prevents my migraines is worth obsessing over! All the other wonderful medical effects are just "gravy" for me! My migraines cripple me! :(

And if you click that link, I can promise you many happy and educational hours of reading. For the "hard-core" fanatics and science-lovers, I have loads of PubMed studies! [​IMG]

But even if you choose to read only the news articles, you will have plenty of reading on your favorite subject! :smoke:

As a sample of what you can find just reading the news articles, here's one of my favorite non-PubMed articles that all of you should be sharing with your elders! (It's WebMD, so it is a "totally respectable" article! ;) )

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    [FONT=&quot]Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's[/FONT]

THC blocks an enzyme called acetylcholinesterase, which speeds the formation of amyloid plaque in the brains of people with Alzheimer's disease.

The Alzheimer's drugs Aricept and Cognex work by blocking acetylcholinesterase. When tested at double the concentration of THC, Aricept blocked plaque formation only 22% as well as THC, and Cognex blocked plaque formation only 7% as well as THC.

"THC and its analogs may provide an improved [treatment for] both the symptoms and progression of Alzheimer's disease," the researchers conclude.

Compared to THC, Aricept is a poor, second-rate anti-Alzheimer's medicine! :eek: And I can easily grow this funny little plant to get THC. (Anyone ever see an Aricept bush? :rolleyes: )

All of you say you love "Mary"! Here is your chance to prove your love! [​IMG]

Become an activist! My List makes it easy!

Print up an article and send it to "old Uncle Joe and Aunt Rose"! (The post office does not require return addresses- you can stay anonymous!)

Unless you write an exceptional letter to a politician, you are just a "yes" or "no" vote on a subject! BUT they DO note your view - and will flip-flop accordingly. So write them, already! :cool:

Medical marijuana legalization getting new life at Statehouse - Springfield, IL - The State Journal-Register

Cross, R-Oswego, had opposed the legislation in the past, but changed his mind after hearing from constituents and members of the medical community,

And I just love to comment in the online news! So much fun to reply to a "Pot causes cancer" rant by (sweetly) suggesting that he read some real PubMed studies like "[FONT=&quot]Antitumor Activity of Plant Cannabinoids with Emphasis on the Effect of Cannabidiol on Human Breast Carcinoma" or "[/FONT][FONT=&quot]{Delta}-9 Tetrahydrocannabinol inhibits growth and metastasis of lung cancer"! :rolleyes:

I usually challenge them to run a search for my List and "just read the titles". Then I ask them to come back and tell everyone what they think! :devious:

Come on, gents, you say you love her! Time for a bit more commitment from you all! :smoke:

Granny :wave:
    [/FONT]

10. right there with ya, love being an educated stoner. much better than not knowing whats causing me to be high. litterally one of my friends didnt even know what THC was LMFAO!!

11. I find talking about weed too much annoys my anti- smoking friends. Plus talking about it a lot is a good way to get caught

12. i am, im addicted to falling asleep in minutes rather than hours and waking up refreshed. i just love weed. its so great. i wish it was cheaper and decriminalized.

13. its just ironic that your post got more likes then mine :smoke: :D

14. I'm the exact same way, I've honestly never felt the same way about anything other than my amazing girlfriend :rolleyes: I don't understand why. I know people that just know weed gets them high and that's it but I love the different tastes, smells, looks and even the way it burns is just awesome. Even on my t-break I think about it constantly but I don't HAVE to smoke it, because at the end of the day I have some amazing tasty weed that I can enjoy even more so with a lower tolerance :smoke:

15. Yeah the whole culture with cannabis just makes me happy. Before I ever smoked I liked to stalk the fourms, watch stoner movies, and do all of that kind of stuff.

16. i've just recently gotten into weed, and yeah, now i'm all researching the chemical facts, info about legalization, and so on.

17. i research a lot of stuff about weed, mainly so i don't get caught by no piggies.

18. come together :smoke:

19. Yes I love weed too

20. threee month T-Break?! wow..I am smoking tonight to end my 9 day T-break and i am fiending so hard. Got my bowl packed and ready to go, but i cant smoke yet. still got things to do.