Is anyone else more interested in their pets when they get high.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by KelseyCannabis, Dec 18, 2011.

1. \

u just made my day LMFAO

2. DUDE! My dog is fuckin talking to me!!! I swear! lmfao

3. #23 ucandelicious, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    I used to live with my old roomie that owned a red nose pit bull. Her name was Nana, and was the coolest dog ever. When I first met her, she gave me a lick upon my hand and the rest was history. I used to blaze with that dog, and she would always know when my roomies parents would come down to bug us.

She didn't like my roomies dad at all, cause he bugged him about getting married. She wold bark like someone was attacking us. But in that, she loved the shit outta me, and I can safely say that Nana was the only dog to steal my heart. When ever I would smoke with her, she would sit next to me or on my lap and veg out. Super simple, and could really understand me. Till now, it breaks my heart to not have her around. When I smoke, ill think of her. =/

4. [quote name='"miztokealot"']

It was about 2 or 3 ozs. I mean to dog wouldn't move for 3 hours. Explain that.[/quote]

It's physically impossible. There are no cannabinoid receptors in the stomach.

5. #26 DeletedUsername123, Dec 18, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2011
    I have a dog a ball python and a bearded dragon that are fucking amazing when I'm high.

6. lol, you should make the title more clear, i was thinking that your pets got more interesting when it got high off the fumes or something.

7. LOL. When you eat stuff some of it gets absorbed into your bloodstream. Once its in your bloodstream it can get to your brain where the receptors are. Which is why people eat weed brownies to get high. I believe you can get high from eating raw weed, but it takes a lot and it probably barely works. But a little dog eating 2 ounces probably got it high lol

8. when im high i think my cats know im high .. i always get into staring contests with them too lol

9. these are the best pets ever:wave: both my breeders and nice as hell and love weed:D

Attached Files:

• k1.jpg
      k1.jpg
      File size:
      4.1 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      37.2 KB
      Views:

10. i meant that too lol jk

11. Nice, I only have one beardie but I swear they are almost as affectionate as dogs. I tried to play fetch with him when I was high. I threw worms for him to chase. It was pretty entertaining

12. My dog loves it cause i always drop my munchies food

13. Holy fuck, I went to the mall yesterday and I saw these things called pocket pets. Turns out they are Sugar Gliders, a marsupial animal that is pretty much cool as fuck. Oh, and they look cool too:

[​IMG]

14. Wow those are pretty awesome haha! But what if mine flies away?
    [​IMG]
    That would bum me out :/

15. lol, I used to feel guilty whenever I smoked in front of my cat, she always looked so disapproving:p

16. i never smoke infront of my cat, but i do spend time with her while high, when im on the sofa high and watching tv she will come see me and we'll play a little and ill give her lots of attention (which she always loves)
    she seems to know im not entirely "myself" so she gets extra goofy which = me laughing which = more attention and fun for her

pets are truly awesome when your high

17. when i had my cat and got high she would usually lay right on my chest, and i would start petting her head and her ears would go down or something lol and her eyes got big she looked like an alien cat it was awesome

but when i had my puppy and was getting high [usually at night and she slept on my bed] i would spend like 30 minutes just attacking her with my hands lol. i miss my pup

18. yes definitely. I've always wondered why my dog liked to walk, so one day I rolled a joint walked her around and noticed that she likes to smell the scent left by other dogs. Trying to find a mate probably. One time my brother kept blowing smoke at her face and couple mins later he said she looked like she zone out and she was rocking back and fourth for awhile. Afterwards she ate all her food.

19. :bongin: my cat too,but she later comes an curls up next to my bong lolol